Sopot Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Sopot

• MalenaN's Profile Photo

Green Way

by MalenaN Written Jan 18, 2014

I saw that there was a Green Way-restaurant (it is a chain of vegetarian restaurants) in Sopot so when it was time to eat I went there and ordered the filled dumplings and a mango cocktail to drink.

I had eaten the filled dumplings in Gdansk and liked the meal very much. Guess if I was disappointed when the plate arrived and there was no salad on the plate. In Gdansk they served the dumplings with three different salads. Well, the dumplings were just as tasty, but the whole meal not as filling as in Gdansk. The mango cocktail was good. The dumplings and mango cocktail was 21.80 zloty (January 20114).

• MalenaN's Profile Photo

Grycan Ice Cream Parlour

by MalenaN Written Jan 6, 2014

Grycan has ice cream parlours in many polish cities. They do not only sell ice cream but also cakes, fruit cocktails and coffees. Everything looks very yummy so when I saw there was a Grycan in Sopot I decided to go there for a coffee and cake. When I arrived all tables were occupied but I saw that some people had finished their desserts so I waited outside for a while and when I saw someone leaving their table I went inside. I ordered a chocolate truffle cake and a black coffee, Americano. It was 17.80 zloty (January 2014).

I was surprised and happy to see that the cake was served with lots of cream (and it tasted good) and some walnuts. It was delicious! I also got a wafer filled with cream. I hadn’t ordered that but they told me they had a special offer at the moment so it was included. I realised I could not eat that as well.

The cake with cream tasted very good but was also very filling. I ordered another cup of coffee Americano to finish with. The coffee was 7.90 zloty. And once again I got a wafer with cream. Already very full I could absolutely not eat that.

Grycan is open 10 - 20 every day of the week.

• evona's Profile Photo

Weranda Pod Kogutem: Polish cuisin

by evona Written Jul 16, 2010

"Comfortable and quiet, Weranda Pod Kogutem has the traditional Polish food you've been looking for at prices that can't be matched in any other sit-down restaurant. The combination of an exceedingly friendly staff and extremely welcoming chairs and leather sofas will make you feel right at home. The soup of the day is always a special treat and rest of the menu is hearty and savoury. The 'Weranda' is the type of restaurant that people feel comfortable calling their own and after just one meal it's sure to fly to the top of your list too."

• Jawnuta's Profile Photo

Tawerna Rybaki: Great seafood with view on the beach.

by Jawnuta Updated Jun 21, 2007

you can see our balcony on the top

In August 2006 we had delicious meal in Tawerna Rybacki. We were seating right on the balcony on the third floor, overlooking pedestrian boardwalk and the Sopot beach.
    The balcony was very small, only two tables, so it made us feel "special" hehe.
    Food was great, service good and the view fantastic.

Favorite Dish: We had a three fish combo in some kind of sauce....it was delicious, we also ordered 2 more fish dishes, they were also good.
    It was not expensive at all, and the portions were pretty big.

• Jawnuta's Profile Photo

All restaurants: Whatever you want , honey!!!

by Jawnuta Updated May 31, 2007
    Caricature building

Best place to find the food you like is Bohaterow Monte Cassino street in Sopot.

Monte Cassino is a pedestrian street only, stretching from Sopot train Station to Sopot Molo.

You can find there all kind of restaurants, entertainment, shopping, etc.

There is also plenty of food vendors right by Grunwaldzka street and by the molo.

Clean toilets right before entrance to the molo on your right.

Favorite Dish: I like to sit there for a coffee or a carafe of wine and enjoy music played by the street performers.

Enjoy your walk on Monte Cassino!!!

• gosiaPL's Profile Photo

Cafe Vergnano 1882: Restaurants, bars, cafes and more...

by gosiaPL Updated Sep 3, 2006

Lunch at Cafe Vergnano 1882

The Monciak pedestrian street is the easiest place to find a restaurant or cafe to your liking, the street is literally lined with them!

I chose Cafe Vergnano and had a chicken salad for lunch. It was delicious, so was their Vergnano coffee! One downside: the service was rather slow in the busy lunch time which was a bit annoying...

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo

Cafes galore

by Pawtuxet Updated Sep 2, 2006

Lots of cafes all along the business district which is strung out on the gentle hill going down to the board walk and the beach. There are many entertainers along the way...and a wide variety of snacks, ice cream, lunches, drinks and treats to choose from.

• Wine Tasting
    • Beer Tasting

• Gosia78's Profile Photo

ART DECO: A great experience for coffee lovers!

by Gosia78 Written Feb 7, 2006

The cafe is located in the upper part of Boh. Monte Cassino, called “in between tunnels” (you turn right behind the stationary shop into a yard filled with flowers). A place where time has stopped; an apartment in an old-Cracow style with a fireplace, sentimental photos, grandma’s armchairs, art-deco paintings on the walls and flowers on the carpet; the fish swimming in the bathroom and girlish smiles on the waitresses’ faces promise a nice and long evening. Full of candles, it is a romantic and mystic place.

Opening hours: 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.

Number of seats: 35

Favorite Dish: Sweet delicacies: apple pie with whipped cream and cinnamon, 35 kinds of tea and 20 kinds of coffee!

• Gosia78's Profile Photo

SANATORIUM: There is something for everybody !

by Gosia78 Written Feb 7, 2006

A restaurant located 100 m away from the beach and 50 m from Bohaterów Monte Cassino Street, overlooking the Southern Park. The exhibitions held here areintended to promote young artists. It offers Polish and Italian cuisine.

Opening hours: 8 a.m. until the last guest.
    Number of seats: 50

Favorite Dish: The chef’s choice menu: sole filet with fresh spinach and dill sauce. Just delicious ...

• zaffaran's Profile Photo

Tawerna Rybaki: Fresh fish-that's it!

by zaffaran Updated Oct 9, 2005

Good fresh dishes- mainly fish- at very affordable prices(some VTers say "bloody cheap"!),nice atmosphere, friendly but unhurried staff, so it's a kind of challenge to wait for the food when you are VERY hungry!

Favorite Dish: Everything I've ordered there was good, but my favourite is number one on the menu- chef's special. These are 3 kinds of grilled fish (salmon, cod and trout) in green pepper sauce. Yummy! and to go with- some steamed vegetables with butter.

Art Deco: Humble but very nice

by zaffaran Updated Oct 8, 2005

This is my second favourite cafe in Sopot, but a bit more different than Blekitny Pudel; the atmosphere is also friendly but it's less peaceful as mostly young people meet there.

Favorite Dish: Oriental style-prepared coffee and enormous pieces of home made apple pie.

Blekitny Pudel: Cosy and stylish

by zaffaran Written Oct 8, 2005

A very good place to meet your friends or to pop in for a while just to have a coffee in the midday. It's one of my favourite in Sopot.
    For me the only disadvantage is that smoking there is allowed.

Favorite Dish: As a coffee drinker I drink coffee everywhere I can. This in Blue Pooddle is really good. And their cheesecake...

• johnkebab's Profile Photo

Blatantly forgotten it, but you can't miss it.: You've got to go there more than once

by johnkebab Written Apr 5, 2005

As you walk up the main street in Sopot although, it is a little past the end of the main street by about 4 or 5 minutes, you come to what can only be described as a very gothic buildingin the middle of the street, there are gargoyles on the outside and inside of it, quite literally, if you are walking up the street, you cannot miss it, just walk up the main street and keep walking.

Favorite Dish: The closest thing I think you could describe the restaurant as would be a Grillade come Pizzeria. The food is excellent, I thinks its probably a bit more expensive (if not quite a bit more) than you will pay in other restaurants in the area but the decor, the food and the service are very good. I can't remember my favourite dish here, it may have been one of the pizzas or a steak, whatever you choose, it will be good.

• katmag's Profile Photo

Tivoli

by katmag Written Mar 5, 2003

This place had the best Italian food! After weeks of being in Poland we were craving a little bit of this American favorite. We each had a martini and a tagaliatelle alla parmi pasta dinner (I believe it was tortellini of some sorts, but just heavenly), plus a burschetta-like appetizer. The meal came out to $15 including tax. Not bad at all. Plus, the waiter was really nice, he took a picture of us and gave us ideas of where to go that night in terms of nightclubs from a young person's point of view. The restaurant is really pretty inside, and in the picture here we are sitting in the outdoor garden which makes for great people-watching since it is situated on one of the main streets of Sopot.

Instant Answers: Sopot

Comments

Sopot Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Sopot restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Sopot sightseeing.