Been here? Rate It!
University of Wroclaw
Why is it worth visiting?
- Aula Leopoldina at the University of Wroc³aw
- A university museum
- A university church
- Great view over the city and river Odra
The University of Wroclaw
Beautiful building by the Odra river, you will find it on the way from Market Square to Cathedral Island.
...it also looks wonderful at night. Actually the Library reminds me Vienna. The first time I saw this view, I stood there amazed for about a quarter.
It was built between 1709 and 1730 and until 1810-1811 it served as monastry.
The house was rebuilt after World War II between 1950 and 1958.
I especially admire the way it looks during the day...
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Explore the World
- San Jose Hotels
- Collinstown Hotels
- Jones Beach Hotels
- Cigading Hotels
- Stein am Rhein