Been here? Rate It!
Quite a classy little place in the side streets a few minutes walk from the Rynek serving a Polish remix of traditional Italian cuisine. Recommended to take a lover or significant other, as it’s very atmospheric at night!
CHERUBINO: With the touch of an angel
The restaurant serves Tuscany and Old Polish cuisine, offering a great variety a pastas and grilled dishes prepared on beech wood.
Favorite Dish: Caprese, Farfalle al Pesto, Spaghetti Carbonara....
Tiramisu, Tiramisu, Tiramisu....
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Krakow Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Batu Tiga Hotels
- Hampton Beach Hotels
- Daytona Beach
- Saint-Gilles-les Bains Hotels
- Benin Hotels