Tarnow Restaurants

My 'Flamenco' Pizza
    The menu

Most Recent Restaurants in Tarnow

• Askla's Profile Photo

Restauracja Impresja.: Restauracja Impresja.

by Askla Updated Dec 4, 2012

It was a cold and rainy day day when I visited Tarnów so I needed to eat something warm. I saw the sign to Restauracja Impresja and went in. I didn't have to regret that!

Some examples of prices:
    x English breakfast 14 Pln (you can have breakfast quite late there...)
    x salads 18 - 20 Pln
    x chicken breast in chanterelle sauce, together with fried potatoes 21Pln

Favorite Dish: I had Pierogie Ruskie. There were 9 pirogies filled with potatoes, cheese and onion. Very nice indeed. The price was 9 Pln, and a glass of orange juice costed 4 Pln. VERY priceworthy.

• suvanki's Profile Photo

Pizzeria in Tarnow

by suvanki Updated Aug 10, 2010

Outside the Pizzeria

We were starting to feel a bit hungry, and decided to re-fuel here in Tarnow, as we still had quite a way to go on our journey. We spotted this pizzeria, and decided to eat here.

It was a self-service place, with one of those illuminated boards displaying photos and descriptions of the pizzas. Although some of the names of the pizzas were easy to read, we spent a while trying to decipher the ingredients . I opted for a Flamenco

Unusually, we weren't served by a spotty mono-syllabic youth, but a lady 'of a certain age'!, who took our orders in a friendly/efficient way. While I was waiting for my order to be processed, I sprinted off to the market Square to grab some pics, and to try and find the stone, where' naughty girls' were sorted out! I didn't find it!!So I hurried back to the pizzeria, and my pizza. It was quite tasty!

Before we left, we all visited the WC-we had to get the key from the lady at the counter- Clean loo-but clearish window to the yard outside, which was a bit disconcerting!

Favorite Dish: My Flamenco pizza was very tasty!- not sure of the price-we had a kitty, so our total bill was paid from this- but it was reasonable!

Will need to do more research to find name of this place-I'm on a mission!!!!!

• gosiaPL's Profile Photo

U JANA (at John's): Meal in the market square

by gosiaPL Updated Jul 10, 2006

This is the restaurant of the U Jana Hotel that we didn't stop at. Nor did we try the restaurant but I peeped inside and it seemed nice.

But I guess you can pick any place in the Market Sq. and it should be quite all right. We were there in October and it was pretty cold, so by that time of the year all the open air restaurants and beer gardens were closed. But I can imagine the market is a lively and vibrant place in the warm season, just as any Old Town square in Europe :-)

Instant Answers: Tarnow

Comments

Tarnow Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Tarnow restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Tarnow sightseeing.