Irlandzki Pub
    MY WARM BEER AND I IN PIEROGARNIA
    by matcrazy1

• Club Park

Warsaw Nightlife

went to warsaw for a weekend as a valentines present from my partner of two years, we are both in our early 20's , from IRELAND and love nohting more than a wild party!! :) Our final night we had decided from reading reviews that we were DEFO gonna hit lustro up so after the nightclub BANK was finished we made our way outside n bumped into a polish...

• Jazz Clubs

Warsaw Nightlife

I was in Warsaw on some of the hottest days of the summer. Gosia and I had been walking from place to place and we decided it was time to take a break for a cold one. A nice cold vodka and tonic hit the spot that day. We sat at the bar in the afternoon before the activity of the evening got under way. However I understand that there is live...

• Quo Vadis

Warsaw Nightlife

This club is located under the rebuilt city center. Once you go down about 20 meters, you enter a nice, large cavernous club filled with many beautiful girls. You should dress in more than jeans and a T-shirt.

• Cinemas, theatres, concerts

Warsaw Nightlife

Check with your tour guide or the locals to find out when the next concert in the square is scheduled. We didn't stay to hear it but the crowds seemed pretty enthusiastic. Wonderful energy on a summer night with artists, restaurants, cafes, and lots of people out on a warm evening.

• Harenda

Warsaw Nightlife

I met a British guy who was working in Warsaw and he took me over to Pub Harenda, which is a pub, but at least on Saturday nights, also becomes a dance party. There is an outdoor beer garden too, but it was a bit cold for that. The atmosphere was a little young and the music decidedley hip-hop. Come as you are

• U Pana Michala

Warsaw Nightlife

This tip is about beer I enjoyed in a few evening/night pubs in Warsaw. All pubs mentioned below are described in details in my restaurants tips. There are many reasons to choose Polish beer in Warsaw. They taste good or very good. Futher, imported brands of beer are more expensive and available in limited choice. Many pubs have a deal with one...

• Pub Nora

Warsaw Nightlife

Student bar with wood furniature, dart boards, fruit machines etc.. Beer is quite cheap but imported drinks such as smirnoff ice are more expensive. You'll love this place if you are either a student or (like myself and most Brits) are used to a relaxed casual pub culture where everyone is out to get rip roaring drunk! Anything goes but don't turn...

• Ground Zero

Warsaw Nightlife

GO TO 'GROUND ZERO' If you prefer trance, or a kind of music more techno than in Quo Vadis, and not so 'Jet Set'..You would prefer this place...There are sometimes students parties, (in Q.V. too) and the deco changes often! Good music, nice people, what do you want else? No hippies are accepted... :(

• Ask a Question

Got a question about Wojewodztwo Mazowieckie? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

Wojewodztwo Mazowieckie Hotels

Top Wojewodztwo Mazowieckie Hotels

Warsaw Hotels
2951 Reviews - 7129 Photos

Instant Answers: Wojewodztwo Mazowieckie

Comments

Wojewodztwo Mazowieckie Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Wojewodztwo Mazowieckie nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Wojewodztwo Mazowieckie sightseeing.
Map of Wojewodztwo Mazowieckie