Club Park, Warsaw

Al.Niepodleglosci 196

Know about this? Rate It!

• Club Park
    by bryINpoland
  • Club Park
    by tanguito
  • LUSTRO: THE LUSTRO EXPERIENCE

by saylou Written Mar 26, 2013

went to warsaw for a weekend as a valentines present from my partner of two years, we are both in our early 20's , from IRELAND and love nohting more than a wild party!! :)
    Our final night we had decided from reading reviews that we were DEFO gonna hit lustro up so after the nightclub BANK was finished we made our way outside n bumped into a polish group around the same age as us. I have read many places that the poles could be less than socialable but i have to completetly disagree---everywhere we went they made every effort to befriend us and help us out !! this group told us they 2 were goin to lustro and so we shared transportation. I cant remember the fee in but it wasnt much - when u get in the decor is like - underground , grungey, mysterious and exciting I simply loved it!!! the music was housey/electro but mostly a chilled vibe - we literally spent the whole night with these poeple as if we'd known them for years --I cannot stress how much fun we had here!!!!
    There was a drug scene in this club- if thats what you are into - they seemed to be very open about it taking it amongst the surrounding people. No 1 seemed too bothered everyone was enjoying themselves and taking in the atmosphere regardless or whethre they were participating or not!

Dress Code: We noticed alot of the men wore suits in the club but this wasnt really the case in lustro however we were dressed as we would be on a saturday night at home. My boyfriend wore high tops trainers with chinos and a button up denim shirt and i wore leggings, and a long sleeved top - nothing too formal but most definitely keep the attire fashionable atleast!!!!

• Singles
    • Music

• bryINpoland's Profile Photo

Club Park: Good Place to Park It

by bryINpoland Updated Mar 21, 2005

I have many favorite pubs and clubs in Warsaw, and i have to say Park runs high on the list as one of my favorites.

First of all its cheap, thats a big plus. Second of all it is always packed with young people (mostly college students) looking to have a good time.

The best time to arrive is no earlier then 11pm. Its open til 4am so u will have plenty of time to work the crowd and the dance floor. The best night to go to park is Monday. You might actually want to show up before 11pm on mondays if u want to grab a table or a seat at the bar.

I do have to give one warning, out of all the clubs i have been to in Warsaw, i have seen the most fights at Park, and have also heard of a lot of horror stories from friends about things that have happen there. its not a dangerous place by any means, just keep a watchful eye out like anywhere u travel to late at night with a lot of drunken fools.

Have a great time at Park, and be safe.

Dress Code: Park doenst have a strick dress code but never the less they have one. Really just no tennis shoes, a nice pair of pants and a nice shirt. I never really had any problems with it...

• School Holidays

• AcornMan's Profile Photo

Club Park: Club Park

by AcornMan Written Sep 6, 2004

My friend and I asked the receptionist at our hotel where people go at night to have fun in Warsaw and Club Park is where she sent us. It is a student hangout and you're supposed to have a studend ID to get in, but my Kansas driver's license was good enough.

Club Park is not just for dancing, so don't let the loud thumping music fool you. There is also quite a bit of seating inside and a large outdoor seating area as well. Best of all, beer (piwo) is dirt cheap. For just 5 Zloty (just over $1.25 US) you get half a liter, and during happy hour it's two-for one.

One thing I didn't like about Club Park was all the big pushy bouncers dressed in dark suits acting like they were protecting some head of state. These guys need to relax. It's just a bar for heaven's sake. Still, I had a good time there even if it wasn't my favorite watering hole in Warsaw.

Dress Code: I got in wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and a ball cap, so they must not have a very strict dress code.

• tanguito's Profile Photo

in Poland you can definitely...

by tanguito Written Aug 26, 2002

in Poland you can definitely find the perfect environment for daily parties. You can find places for dancing from sunday to sunday. The schedule is this: monday to thursday, places are open from 20 to 3.00. The rest of the days are open till late.
    I think the only club that opens daily is Park, check the address, cause I don t remember now, but it s great cause its a place frequented just by student people from Warsaw, so just Warsawers around.

• Dany_Kulta's Profile Photo

PARK !!!: PARK !!!

by Dany_Kulta Written Aug 26, 2002

This is a student place. There's a pub, a disco, and different kind of musics, depending on the day. Reduction prices if you are student.

Dress Code: IT IS NEEDED TO TAKE YOUR PASSEPORT TO ENTER !!! WHY?...I DON'T KNOW ....

Instant Answers: Warsaw