Been here? Rate It!
Grand Kredens: Nice ambience and delicious food
Grand Kredens is a place with extremely good food and really nice ambience. The decor of the main room evokes the mood of Paris. I went there with my boyfriend on a Sunday afternoon. It was such a windy and rainy day. Inside Kredens it was so warm and cozy. They offer wide selection of dishes, I would say that the cuisine is rather eclectic, although you can find many traditional Polish dishes on the menu such as Polish style sour soup with an egg and sausage, pierogi (Polish dumplings) etc. There are a lot of fish and meat dishes. The only problem for me was to choose something from the menu - everything seemed to be good and worth trying out. The place is not the cheapest in Warsaw but I guess it's worth its price.
Favorite Dish: 1. Forest mushrooms soup
2. Ravioli with veal
3. Pork picatta - delicious!
4. Latte - but I always order latte, so it's not a big deal.
- Food and Dining
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Warsaw Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Châteauvillain Hotels
- Lecco Hotels
- Rosalina Mare Hotels
- La Barra de Navidad Hotels