Been here? Rate It!
Restauracja Spiewajacych Kelnerow: Forget About Peace
The 'Singing Waiters' Restaurant' is a place where... waiters sing. I'm sure, they're better waiters than singers. When we were there, a sad loser was falsely singing sad songs about death and eternity - bad experience.
Happily the cook seems to cook and not to sing as food there is good or at least acceptable.
Don't tip waiters, 'couvert' is in the bill which is not common in Poland.
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Study Abroad
Slightly upscale Israeli restaurant with live music and buzzing atmosphere.
Favorite Dish: Cholent (a bean dish) and gefilte fish.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Warsaw Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Oakland Hotels
- Elvington Hotels
- Abano Terme
- Rüdesheim am Rhein Hotels
- Ilha da Armona Hotels
- Santo Domingo