Tandoor Palace, Warsaw

by polakita
  • polakita's Profile Photo

Tandoor Palace: a great Indian Restaurant

by polakita Written Nov 29, 2007

It was the first time that I tried Indian food in this restaurant, and I loved it. Starting from side dishes such as dhal, or chicken, and main dishes which are prepared in a special tandoor oven. I like the indian atmosphere, music, and interior, which is a piece of India on the Polish ground. It's definitely worth a visit, after you have already tried Polish pierogi! The owner is a very funny indian guy living in Poland, and I'm sure he will share with you his broad travel experience if you meet him.

Favorite Dish: It is DHAL which is lentils with rice. Sooooo yuuummmmyyy :))

• Business Travel

• johnaalex's Profile Photo

Tandoor Palace: Very good Indian food, casual atmosphere

by johnaalex Updated Nov 26, 2006

Every time I visit a new town I have to look out for an Indian restaurant as I love Indian food. Sometimes the searches bring disappointment in the quality of the food on offer, but this was one of the happier occasions when I struck gold. In fact, during a 5 night stay I ate here twice.

The menu is a bit limited compared to a UK curry house, but the quality makes up for that. The Chicken Madras is listed as very hot and the menu does tell you what to expect, and I would suggest that unless you (like me) hanker for a vindaloo type experinece that you steer away from this dish.

Favorite Dish: I do not think I have ever seen tandoori pork on a menu before and was a bit unsure about ordering it, but I am very glad I did. The pork was juicy and very well spiced. Wonderful!

• Kinia's Profile Photo

Tandoor Palace: The best Indian restaurant in Poland

by Kinia Updated Mar 26, 2006

this restaurant is pretty far from all places of intrests but it is worth visiting. They have delicious food, big choice of dishes, the portions are big. The interior is nice and the service very friendly - but sometimes they can be overprotective.
    To sum up: I think they have the right to call themselves "the best Indian restaurant in Poland" as they do.

Favorite Dish: I tried a couple og things but the best was their chicken masala :-)

Instant Answers: Warsaw

Comments

Hotels Near Tandoor Palace
5.0 out of 5 stars