Jablonowski Palace, Warsaw
The beautiful white Jablonowski Palace - damaged in the Warsaw Uprising 44, destroyed in 1952 and only recently reconstructed in the 90`s - is the former Old Town Hall of Warsaw. Today it is used as a bank headquarter. Just opposite the Grand Theatre/National Opera House.
The Jablonowski Palace was once the town hall of Warsaw from 1817 until World War II when it was destroyed. It was rebuilt fairly recently and sits across Theater Square from the Grand Theater (Teatr Wielki).