Know about this?
Should you be travelling around Warsaw in your car, please have in mind that in the city most of parking places are paid parking zones. You'll have to buy a ticket and put it in a visible place in your car.
Parking is paid Monday to Friday from 8 AM till 6 PM. Pricing:
- 15 min. - 0.50 zl (about 0.13 EUR)
- 30 min. - 1 zl (about 0.25 EUR)
- 1 hour - 2.60 zl (about 0.65 EUR)
Unique Suggestions: Pay for the ticket - it's the only way not to pay a penalty fee :-(
Fun Alternatives: You could travel by public transportation or taxi. You could also walk...
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Warsaw Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kiambu Hotels
- Port Huron Hotels
- Fort Niobrara National Wildlife Refuge Hotels
- Tofino Hotels