Bialystok Restaurants

• I found this picture on their facebook page
    I found this picture on their facebook...
    by jasonwilliams101
  • Restaurants
    by jasonwilliams101
    sabatino restaurant
    by pilch73

Most Recent Restaurants in Bialystok

• Charley's Famous Sandwiches: Real Mexican Food In Poland

by jasonwilliams101 Written Jul 5, 2011

The atmosphere was a little boring but what they lacked in style they made up for in food. I never expected to find a real deal burrito in Poland. The food was amazing. We ate there three different times during our stay in Bialystok. The owner was there and greeted us in English. We asked what he suggested and of course he offered the biggest item on his menu, the shredded beef burrito. I was pleasantly surprised, it was just like you would get in a Cantina somewhere in L.A. Our second trip there I ordered the burrito again, my girlfriend ordered a cheese steak sandwich. We split the two and enjoyed every bite. If you have a chance to go to Bialystok you have to find Charley's Famous they rocked. Dude needs to hire an interior decorator though. My props to Charley's.

Favorite Dish: The shredded beef burrito was off the hook....just was.

I found this picture on their facebook page
    • Study Abroad

7 pokus resturacja: 7 seasons resturant

by pilch73 Updated Apr 4, 2011

Nice little resturant which was again very cheap,they have live musicians while you eat.

A strange thing happened in this resturant ,which wouldn't happen in england.
    Acouple of women were sitting at a table and were asked to move so that some tables could be moved to accomodate our large party.This was not a problem for them,we offered to buy them a drink as an apology but they said it wasn't necessary, which was nice

Favorite Dish: Again good quality venue with good food and good wine

and where else can you get a 3 course meal for 9 people with bottles of wine, beer an juice for less than £100?????

• pilch73's Profile Photo

sphinx bar: Good qulity and service at the sphinx bar

by pilch73 Updated Apr 4, 2011

The whole atmosphere of the resturant was first class,from the decor to the music ,the food was excellent and the service was fine,there wasn't a long time between ordering the food and receiving it.

The only downside in this resturant was that all the people waiting on you were men. :(

Favorite Dish: My favourite dish at the Sphinx was the chicken Kebab.
    Also the Arabian chicken soup.

sphinx bialystok

Restauracja "Sabatino": upmarket resturant

by pilch73 Updated Mar 29, 2011

A quality italian resturant which was very posh you had a locked cupboard for your coats and had to ask for the key for the toilets

It was avery nice place but a bit too posh for me (humble english person)

Don't know where the italian food is but plenty of local polish food.

sabatino restaurant

• Savonna Pizza Club: Pizza in Poland

by pokefan Updated Jun 21, 2005

There are two Savonna Pizza Clubs in Bialystok. One in the centrum area. The other closer to the bus station. I have eaten at both. Good atmosphere, good food. I ordered an American pizza...came with all the normal toppings PLUS whole kernel corn. Quite a surprise...took it off and the pizza was fine. Ordered a hamburger and fries at the other Savonna and I was good but it also had whole kernel corn piled on top of the patty. Once I removed the corn, it was great. Great prices. Two of us ate with soda for less that 12.00

savona: pizza place

by pilch73 Written Feb 12, 2004

The savona pizza place was on the main Byalistok street ,it was compact but to a very good standard the food was nice and we had a lot of things for under ten british pounds
    2 PIZZA S
    1 SPAGETTI BOLAGNESE
    3 PLATES OF FRENCH FRIES
    8 CUPS OF TEA
    AND 2 COFFEES

Not bad eh!!!!

Favorite Dish: the pizza was a good size and was freshly cooked what more could you ask for?

THE ARSENAL: more food

by pilch73 Written Feb 12, 2004

An upmarket resturant within the Branicki Palace,we had a very nice candlelight meal with a lot of the local polish dishes.The resturant was empty apart from us which is to be expected on a thursday evening in february .
    the prices were in line with the rest of Bialystok Cheap!

Favorite Dish: We all had various dishes and not a bad word was said about any.I recommend that you just go for the traditional,the cabbage soup was quite nice.(not what i wxpected)

LEGENDA - RESTAURACJA: bar and resturant

by pilch73 Written Feb 12, 2004

Good resturant and bar with a cosy back room and a main bit,mostly wooden inside,good atmosphere and funny toilet signs.

food and beer were both fine.
    well worth a visit.

legenda

Instant Answers: Bialystok

Comments

Bialystok Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Bialystok restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Bialystok sightseeing.