Albufeira Nightlife

Albufeira - Portugal
    by solopes

Most Recent Nightlife in Albufeira

• AmyJRob's Profile Photo

Wild&Co: Loved the bar tending show!

by AmyJRob Written Dec 3, 2012

Would like to leave my recommendation on Wild&co bar! The atmosphere was awesome! We watched a bar tending show and everybody was just electric. I had a really good time, next summer I'll be there for sure!

Dress Code: Casual

• Beaches
    • Women's Travel

• Matts bar: LOVE THE STRIP, LOVE MATT'S BAR

by sarakel Written Nov 28, 2012

matt's bar - THE BEST PLACE ON THE STRIP.
    djs in matts bar also played on the sunset boat party on the saturday, was highlight of our holiday, everyone up for a good time. the best!!!!! deffo do the matts bar boat party.
    cant wait for next year, already booked!!!!

Dress Code: casual

• Music

• solopes's Profile Photo

Centre of Albufeira: Stroll in the freshness

by solopes Updated Aug 22, 2012

Albufeira - Portugal

If you have no specific program, a good idea is walking around in the centre of Albufeira: each bar and restaurant have their performance, with live music to attract clients to sit.

Street animation is sometimes fun, and... everybody goes there, with the centre and the so called "strip area" always crowded.

• tango_jd's Profile Photo

"The Strip": "The Strip"

by tango_jd Written Jul 9, 2012
    The

"THE STRIP" = a busy, bustling street lined with bars and restaurants and a few shops. It really comes to life after 8pm andis noisy, brash and a lot of fun for those who like some night-life. Several dancing places, clubs, Kareoke bars etc come to life then too.
    Enjoy a stroll just soaking-up the atmosphere of eat in one of the busy resturants. The bars are also busy and noisy, often with big-screen TV's showing music videos or sporting events.

Dress Code: VERY casual!

• SarahCam123's Profile Photo

The whole strip!: AWESOME NIGHTLIFE!!

by SarahCam123 Written May 10, 2012

The whole strip in Albufeira is awesome!! Great for young groups, who are looking for a lively, party holiday! Most clubs and bars don't shut until 4am, so you have PLENTY of time to dance/drink the night away! I have just returned from Albufeira and I'm already booked to go back in September! All the nightlife spots are amazing, however, we spent everynight going between, "mambo cafe, patcha, matts bar, garage"..ALL AMAZING!! The strip is full of hen and stag parties aswell as groups looking for a good time! I cannot tell you how amazing it is! If you're looking for a LIVELY party holiday, you MUST go to the strip! LOVE IT! Enjoy ladies/lads!x

Dress Code: ANYTHING!!!

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo

The strip.

by cachaseiro Written Oct 21, 2010

The strip.

The strip is the name of the main party street in Albufeira.
    It´s a very lively street where you have a plethora of bars, clubs, restaurants, etc and it´s the best place to head if you are looking for a lively night out in Albufeira.
    If you want to save money then it´s not hard to go bar hopping and go from one happy hour to the other so you do not need to spend a lot of money there if you don´t feel like.

• Beer Tasting

• Matt's Bar: Best Places to go on the strip

by Sara3615 Written Mar 30, 2010

I've just come back from Albufeira (its been my third trip), and am missing it already! Most nights me and my friends hung out at Matt's Bar, which has everything, even tho a few of the other bars on the strip are quite good you can't beat Matt's Bar and we'd always end up there. The music is really good and they always have something going on, even off season. The drinks aren't expensive and the staff are all friendly and have fun which adds to the brilliant party atmosphere! They have a rodeo bull outside on the large terrace which is always a good laugh and highly entertaining. Definately give Matts Bar a go! We wanna thank DJ Tastie and all the staff for an amazing holiday, we know where we're going next year!!!

• Music
    • Beaches

• JulesRules's Profile Photo

"The Strip", for the loud

by JulesRules Written Sep 12, 2009

"The Strip" is a street (avenida Doutor Francisco SA Carneiro) that crosses the main road (Avenida Dos Descobrimentos) and leads you to the beach.
    It's crowded with English, Dutch and yes - some Portugese people. It has a lot of touristic little shops, selling souvenirs and lots of restaurants/bars. The most part of it, gets really loud after, let's say, 11 at night.

The funny thing is, that people grow fifty years older over night. I arrived at 1 am and went to take a look and only saw 20-something year old people. The next day I was there again and I only saw 70-something year old people.
    :D

It wasn't really my cup of tea. If I were 20, I might like it. Just hanging out and checking people out.

Dress Code: No dress code. From sleazy to dressed up. Try wearing heels or not, depending on where you want to look (see my 'warning' tip).

• Old Town: Lovely meals n cheap transport

by KERRY21 Written Sep 23, 2008

Hi

I am goin albufeira next wed,although ive been before i havent been so late in the year so cant comment on the weather but as far as nice meals are concerned i would advise you to head to the old town,there are loadza nice restaurants there by the sea front.when i last went me and my mate would go 4 meals in the old town n then head to the strip after 4 drinks.i would also recommend the little train that drives round,it takes you from the old town and to the strip n vice versa 4 about 3 euros 4 a day pass,plus it runs til the early hours of the morning.Hope this helps n hope ya enjoy albufiera n fingers crossed the weather will be nice.
    Regards Kerry

• The late nights !!: The late nights !!

by GibJoe Written Apr 9, 2008

There are two areas for nightlife, the Old Town and the 'Strip'. The 'Strip' attracts younger tourists with a great majority being British, it is bar after bar. My favourite nightclub would be West & Co, this disco bar attracts a selective admosphere and you dont get so many lager louts. The Old town captures a mixure of nationalities and is more appealing to 25+.

• Propermark's Profile Photo

Bloopers: German Club?? No Dutch..

by Propermark Updated Mar 27, 2008

This Club was every night packed with Germans and Dutchand they also played Dutch music.. when we got in everyone stared cause we were not blond haired :-)))) and so mediterranean probably ;)) afterwards we decided to go...

I was more accepted with my friend Angela which is Russian and naturally blonde platinum ;)

Dress Code: casual clothes

• intertraveler's Profile Photo

Coyote Bar: This is the place if you like singing

by intertraveler Written Sep 14, 2007
    Bar

This was one vof the first bars walking to the strip from our hotel. we made this our local during our stay.
    Happy hour 1300- 2100 a large Super Bock Beer 1 Eur other times 1.50 Eur other times.
    This is a modern bar with Karioki in the evening. They also do meals and breakfast only 2 eur.
    The staff are friendly and the service is very good.

Dress Code: Casual

• Propermark's Profile Photo

Domino's: Dance till 3am here :))

by Propermark Updated Aug 16, 2007
    on the left you can see the sign Domino's Food

This club is small, as almost all clubs in Albufeira, but the music is good and people always come here.. it may be too crowded sometimes. I went here often and then went to eat something to Domino's Food which is beside the Domino's dancehall.

Dress Code: dress to impress

• KADOC: Top Club

by Jeuwis Written Jun 3, 2007

Went to this club on sunday they were having a foam party. The foam never stopped coming and soon it was up to my head. so much fun not many english more ports there. Didnt leave till 6am. Really good night

• Fen's Profile Photo

Albulfeira Nightlife

by Fen Updated Apr 18, 2007

There's plenty of bars and restaurants here along both sides of the road, I think they call it the strip. And this is where you will find some of the nicest restaurants, or the liveliest bars around town.

Instant Answers: Albufeira

• Nov 28, 2012 at 3:13 PM

matt's bar - THE BEST PLACE ON THE STRIP.
    djs in matts bar also played on the sunset boat party on the saturday, was highlight of our holiday, everyone up for a good time. the best!!!!! deffo do the matts bar boar party. cant wait for next year, already booked!!!!

Albufeira Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Albufeira nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Albufeira sightseeing.