Carvoeiro Things to Do

Algar Seco 1
    by solopes
  • Meia Praia, flat and shallow. Great for young ones
    Meia Praia, flat and shallow. Great for...
    by Dramaqueen2
    Beliche Beach (i think?)
    by Dramaqueen2

Most Recent Things to Do in Carvoeiro

• solopes's Profile Photo

Algar Seco

by solopes Updated Jan 13, 2014

Algar Seco 1

The most beautiful spot around Carvoeiro is this strange rock formation, used to shelter a bar.

Erosion is dictating its laws, (with men's help), but it's still possible to see some odd formations.

One doubt: Is it still there the panther that I caught in a 1975's photo? Since I had no answer I must go there and check! Maybe this summer...

• Beaches

• Dramaqueen2's Profile Photo

Zoomarine

by Dramaqueen2 Updated Mar 20, 2005

Excellent day out for the family. We travelled in May04 and the day we went to Zoomarine was a scorcher. Luckily we took swimming gear so were able to cool off after watching the dolphin show (2 ppols available with attendants). The kids loved it. Do try to get there early and find a seat in the shade.
    I can't recall the full cost of entry but you could very happly stay there the full day. There are free merry go rides - great for the kids. Seals, dolphins, parrot show, birds of prey etc etc

• Theme Park Trips

• Lanypoo1979's Profile Photo

Slide and Splash

by Lanypoo1979 Written Jul 8, 2004

I wasn't too keen on going to the water park, but my boyfriend really wanted to do it. It was about 25 Euros for both of us. Right when you get in, they take your picture with parrots! They were obviously trained, and sat obediently on my arm but my bf was freaked out. If you're not an animal person, I'd tell them immediately! The pictures with parrot were 8 Euros, but I had to have one. :) The food and beer is relatively priced, considering some prices I've seen for food in the states. Great waterslides, we went on the Black Hole ten times! The wind can make it chilly waiting, but good fun!

• Theme Park Trips

• Dramaqueen2's Profile Photo

Visit Beaches

by Dramaqueen2 Written Oct 7, 2013
    Carneiros Beach

use Cavoiero as a base and visit the fantastic beaches around the Algarve. No point in sitting by the pool all holiday - you're missing out on some fantastic scenery and very diverse beaches!

• Photography
    • Beaches

Instant Answers: Carvoeiro

Comments

Carvoeiro Things to Do

Reviews and photos of Carvoeiro things to do posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Carvoeiro sightseeing.