Around the city: Nightlife in Braga
There's some nice places in Braga to stay at night:
- There are some movie theaters in 2 shopping centers: Braga Parque (in the outskirts) and Bragashopping (near the center);
- Theaters: The Theatro Circo at Av. da Liberdade
- Shopping: you can go shopping at night until 11pm during weekdays and mid-night on weekends, you can go to Braga Parque, Minho Center and BragaShopping (I've put them from the bigger to the smaller one)
- Dancing: you can go to Populum (a bar near the City Hall), Sardinha Biba (a disco at praça Dr. Candido Costa Pires), near University of Minho you'll find a lot of bars where students spend most of their leisure time and another disco called Sabao Rosa behing the shopping center called Braga Parque.
Dress Code: At discos I'd recommend no sneakers, just in case...
- Theater Travel
- Study Abroad
Enjoy Christmas in Braga
It is always a pleasure to visit Braga in Christmas time, especially at night. You will find lights everywhere and lots of people making Christmas shopping or just wandering around. The historical centre is lovely so don’t miss!
- Historical Travel
- Arts and Culture
My Braga nightlife tip
I would recommend starting with a nice coffee in the city centre. Vianna or Braseleira will do it, both of them are quite chilled, full of character and personality places. I would then head on to "Deslize" next to the cathedral. And after a few very nice cocktails is time to stumble to "insolito", definitely the best bar in town. Great music, top totty and nice food. The place is fantastic!!
All these places are in a 5 mins walking distance so you can forget your car, drink restrictions and just enjoy the night
If you are in Braga you will notice a great environment because of the large number of young people living there. It is mainly because the young people studying in Universities, especially the Minho University.
So, where is young people you know there are lots of pubs, cafes and nightclubs.
If you don't like those kinds of places you can enjoy the Theater and Cinemas a walk on the beautiful streets of Braga. Enjoy the night!
Estudio 22: After Dinner
It's a new Bar, and have Live Music every Friday and Saturday night, very good choice of Gin's and Wines.
In the Sé de Braga cathedral square.
- Wine Tasting
- Food and Dining
- Beer Tasting
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates