Know about this? Rate It!
Convento da Cartuxa
This convent produces everything it needs for its monks. They don't go out. There are two distinct monasteries. This is the one inside the walls of the fortress. The monks that live here are in "Clausura" system which means that they dont get out of the monastery.
Women can't visit this monastery. To go here you have to go direction Arraiolos all turn right when you see the road sign.
Quinta do Esbarrondadouro 3
Wonderful animal this one. I can't put on my mind why people kill, joke, kick in the nuts, play, hurt and humiliate them in bullfightings!! NO TO BULlFIGHTING!! BULLFIGHTING IS NOT ART NOR CULTURE, JUST CRIME AND TORTURE!
Go for a walk outside both Old Part and new part of city. On the way to the Capuchos Convent (road to arraiolos) you have some beautiful peaceful woods
Road to Arraiolos
This is the road that goes to Arraiolos. This road has a very well known restaurant, a couple of car stands and a road that takes you to Vista Alegre district and another to Malagueira district.
Quinta do Esbarrondadouro 14
One of the many houses existing in the farm. This one is very very small comparing to the other ones belonging to the owners.
Quinta do Esbarrondadouro 1
Esbarrondadouro Farm. This big big farm is located out of Evora. Just 3 km from the town entrance. This is one of the animals you can spot there, Big bull this one.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Évora Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Malta Hotels
- Shark Key Hotels
- Bagan Serai Hotels
- Yumbo Hotels
- Antelope Island
- Giardini Naxos
- Hawaii (Big Island) Off The Beaten Path
- Indiana Off The Beaten Path
- Cabo San Lucas Off The Beaten Path
- Istanbul Off The Beaten Path
- Cleveland Off The Beaten Path
- South Carolina Off The Beaten Path
- Memphis Off The Beaten Path
- Asheville Off The Beaten Path
- Kolkata (Calcutta) Off The Beaten Path
- Florence Off The Beaten Path
- Madrid Off The Beaten Path
- Prague Off The Beaten Path