Evora is easily seen walking but, in a very hot day, with children or disability, there's the possibility to move around in horse driven carriages. It takes about 30 minutes, and the problem is that it doesn't stop to allow you to see inside the touristy attractions.
Unless you deal it with them, where possible...Related to:
- Historical Travel
Another way to go to Evora frpm Lisbon is by bus. The bus company is Rede Expressos.
- In Evora: Avenida São Sebastião (just 5 minute walk to the city centre).
- In Lisbon: Sete Rios interchange (also for trains and metro). The metro station there is Jardím Zoológico (linha/line azul/blue).
By Car: How Far/How Long...?
Some road distances to Evora from:
- Lisbon: 133 kms.
- Madrid (Spain): 505 kms.
- Sofia (Bulgaria): 3.481 kms.
- Helsinki (Finland): 3.754 kms.
If you check the web, you'll find some more road distances together with driving times and the best routes.
My husband and I stayed for 2 nights at the Albergaria Do Calvario and we enjoyed every minute of...more
As a Starwood Preferred Guest member, I decided to splurge and cash in points for the Convento do...more
Rua Candido dos Reis, 72, Evora, 7000, Portugal
Good for: Business
Latest Évora Hotel Reviews
- Albergaria Do Calvario
- Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
- Pensao Residencial Policarpo
- Excellent (4.5 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews
- Pousada Dos Loios de Evora
- Very Good (3.5 out of 5.0) 5 Reviews
- Official Site
- Travelocity Official Site
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Explore the World
- Thousand Islands Hotels
- Rio de Janeiro
- Horseshoe Beach Hotels
- Surfers Paradise Hotels
- Cavite Hotels
- Pulau Batam
- Legaspi City
- Bacolod City