Cabo da Roca Restaurants

Pastries and port- Mmmmmm!
    Drink me!
    by suvanki
  • Anyone would think there was free alcohol!
    Anyone would think there was free...

Most Recent Restaurants in Cabo da Roca

• MalenaN's Profile Photo

Café/Restaurant at Cabo da Roca

by MalenaN Updated Mar 12, 2010

Hot chocolate

In the basement of the souvenir shop there is a café/restaurant. I visited Cabo da Roca for an hour and after walking around in the rain and wind it was good to come inside for a while. I bought a hot chocolate with whipped cream for 1.90 Euro (March 2010). I brought it to a table where I had nice view over the rocks and ocean below, but I didn’t sit down as my jeans were soaking wet from the rain.

• suvanki's Profile Photo

Cabo da Roca monument: Drinks and Pastries al fresco

by suvanki Written Jul 19, 2009

Pastries and port- Mmmmmm!

There is a Restaurant/bar at Cabo da Roca, (pic 4) but I didn't go in there, so not sure of their menu or prices.

Instead, I enjoyed tasting a few of the local ports that Antonio and Teresa had provided for a toast after the group photos. I nearly missed out, because I'd wandered off to purchase my certificate from the Tourist Info office.

While we'd been in Sintra earlier, Gillybob, Margaret and myself had purchased some of the delicious pastries, we'd enjoyed a couple of savoury pasties, but had also purchased a sweet pastry to enjoy here. I particularly enjoyed the cherry wine.

Thanks Antonio and Teresa for helping us understand a bit more about Portuguese culture!!

• Photography
    • Wine Tasting

• globetrott's Profile Photo

Cabo da Roca: a good self-service

by globetrott Updated Jun 7, 2009

There is a good selfservice-restaurant in the basement of the souvenirshop and it has a great view over some cliffs as well. I came from Sintra, where I skiped the lunch because we were short of time, so I was really happy to find something nice to eat without having to wait a long time.

Favorite Dish: I just had espresso, some softdrinks and some yummy pastries.

• Seniors

• BurgerQueen's Profile Photo

Tea break looking at the ocean

by BurgerQueen Written Jun 5, 2008

I don't remember its name, but you cannot miss this bar/ tea room because it is the only one in here!
    We had there a rest from the wind (and the cold) while drinking a cup of tea and a tasting slice of cake. We liked it a lot because of the big windows overlooking the panorama.

• salinhopt's Profile Photo

Refugio da Roca: Refugio da Roca

by salinhopt Updated Dec 8, 2003

Cabo da Roca - Refugio da Roca restaurant

The food is wonderfull but... quite expensive! But i can i say it's worth the money. :) Great fish variety!

• TinKan's Profile Photo

The rock: Coffee and pastries

by TinKan Updated Jan 17, 2003

The tourist buildings

There is a little pastrie shop in the tourist center that has some good food and drinks.

Try the sandwich mista and a bica.

• Beaches
    • Hiking and Walking

Instant Answers: Cabo da Roca

Comments

Cabo da Roca Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Cabo da Roca restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Cabo da Roca sightseeing.