Know about this? Rate It!
The Nations Park. Is at the...
The Nations Park. Is at the oriental zone of Lisbon. It is the result of EXPO'98 - The World Exposition.
Nations Park Travelogue
The beautiful chandeliers in the Ambassadors Room are made of Venetian crystal.
Location : Palace of Queluz, Largo do Palacio.
- Historical Travel
Aqueduto Águas Livres
This impressive aquaduct with hugh arches (up to 65 metres) can be found in the neighbourhood Amoreiras. For 2,50 euro you can walk along the footpath on the upper part of the aquaduct.
Casa dos Bicos.
This palace was built in 1523. Its facade is made of stones cut in the shape of diamonds.
Casa dos Bicos is located in Rua dos Bacalhoeiros; a street not far from Praca do Comercio.
- Castles and Palaces
View from the Cristo Rei - Almada
If you look to the other sight you see Almada.
Nice view as well.
You can see a building that belongs to the Sanctuary of Cristo Rei.
Enjoy the beautiful 'Ponte de...
Enjoy the beautiful 'Ponte de 25 Abril' in Tejo River. Looks like Golden Gate Bridge in SFO, California...
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Official Site
- Travelocity Official Site
Lisbon Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Pulau Natuna Besar Hotels
- Nakhon Ratchasima
- Dutch Harbor
- North Las Vegas Hotels
- West Akron Hotels
- Saint-Ouen Hotels
- Ohio Off The Beaten Path
- Massachusetts Off The Beaten Path
- Places around Hyderabad
- Provincetown Off The Beaten Path
- Pulau Bintan Off The Beaten Path
- Rab Off The Beaten Path
- Ho Chi Minh City Off The Beaten Path
- Breda Off The Beaten Path
- Tofino Off The Beaten Path
- Ushuaia Off The Beaten Path
- Bodmin Off The Beaten Path
- Moscow Off The Beaten Path