By Car: How Far/How Long...?
Road distances from Qeluz to:
- Liboa/Lisbon: 15 kms.
- Sintra: 17 kms.
- Madrid (Spain): 633 kms.
- Paris (France): 1.744 kms.
If you check the website, you will find information about some other road distances together with driving distances and the best routes.
The station in Queluz is called Queluz-Belas, and there are some stations in Lisbon where you can take the train. You will be there in about 15 minutes.
- Rossio: It's in the city centre. Metro: Restauradores (blue line), although Rossio metro station (green line) is not far anyway.
- Sete Rios: Further north from the city centre, just in case your accommodation is in Marqués de Pombal area; in this case, it's closer. Metro: Jardim Zoológico (blue line).
- Santa Apolónia: In case your hotel is near this station. Metro: Santa Apolónia (blue line).
- Oriente: This station is in front of Parque das Nações, so, maybe you don't need to take the train here.
Normally, the trains leave from Santa Apolónia or Rossio.
In any case, look for urbanos, Lisboa, Linha (line) de Sintra (check the website down below).
Once you leave the station in Queluz, you only have to follow the signs, it's well indicated and you don't need public transport, it only takes around 10 minutes walking.
You can get to Queluz by taking the train either from Lisbon (Rossio station or Sete Rios station, which is right next to the Jardim Zoologico metro station), or on the way back from Sintra. The station is called Queluz-Bela, and train depart and arrive on average every 15 min.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.