Been here? Rate It!
Por do Sol: Facing the sea
while travelling through small villages in Portugal, you'll find loads of restaurants with this name, which means Sunset. Quite romantic. But this one is very special. You won't find hard to find it onde you get to Azenhas do Mar, the very small village it "lives" in. The village itself is a charm, and the restaurant it's set up the hill with a great view to the ocean...
the view is lovely, but the food is delicious. :))
the service is quite good too.
Favorite Dish: my favorite goes to a starter: the fried mushrooms... mhammm... they're fried with olive oil... i won't try to guess how are they done, just try it.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Sintra Travel Guide
Explore the World
- New York City
- Talawakele Hotels
- Province of Ilocos Sur Hotels
- High Point State Park Hotels
- Tanjong Tokong Hotels