Moçarria Travel Guide

Moçarria Things to Do

• solopes's Profile Photo
    Mo��arria

by solopes Updated Aug 2, 2012

Dancing was the objective that took me to Moçarria for the first time. And for the second. And the third!

Dancing seems to be very appreciated by this kind people, and their school has excellent conditions. I will try to see more in the fourth. And fifth!

Moçarria Restaurants

• solopes's Profile Photo
    Quinta dos Gravelhos - Mo��arria

by solopes Updated Aug 2, 2012

What a strange and odd sensation: I arrived at Moçarria after dinner, and with time to spend, I decided to stroll along the main street, being surprised by a good looking restaurant.

Curious, I decided to read the menu, and... my god! I felt terribly sorry for having already eaten, because the list of dishes seemed a poem about Portuguese culinary - I would like to taste everything. So, one thing is already set: in my next visit to Moçarria, only a catastrophe will stop me from having dinner in this restaurant.

Then I will let you know if the kitchen's quality matches the good taste of the menu.

Forget it! Today it would be the day - I went there to respect the promise, but found a message in the door: "We moved to Cartaxo". Bad luck! However... Cartaxo is not that far, you know?

Instant Answers: Moçarria

Comments

Moçarria Travel Guide
Map of Moçarria