CNEMA - Santarém
    Arrouquelas
    Arrouquelas

• Amiais de Baixo

A common village of the north bank of river Tejo, this is a very active region, with many small industries and some agriculture.I had a couple of friends there that I used to meet each summer in Nazaré, but dancing was really the purpose of my first visit.

• Progressive villages

The expensive life in town is a good opportunity to the development of the villages near the big cities. Amiais de Baixo, not far from Santarém, shows some signs of progress and richness.

• Pego

This is a village about 10 Km far from Abrantes where I never had been until one more session of dancing championship occurred in... Pego. I had no time to see it. We arrived late, danced, and made the usual picnic at the end. But I think that this year we will repeat the visit, maybe with time to look around.

• S Vicente do Paul

Another village in Ribatejo, revealed by dancing events. In a short and too located visit I saw no noticeable signs. We will be back. They must have beautiful girls in S. Vicente do Paul, but I only had time to take a picture to some "dancing tourists" from my team, to sign the presence. I will gather some other photos from our team. I was back,...

• Ask a Question

Got a question about Distrito de Santarém? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

Have you been to Distrito de Santarém? Write about Distrito de Santarém to help travelers.

Distrito de Santarém Hotels

1 Review - 3 Photos
Constância Hotels
2 Reviews - 6 Photos

Instant Answers: Distrito de Santarém

Comments

Distrito de Santarém Off The Beaten Path

Reviews and photos of Distrito de Santarém off the beaten path posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Distrito de Santarém sightseeing.
Map of Distrito de Santarém