Know about this? Rate It!
High speed trains arrive at Porto Campanha, a few minutes from the centre of Porto. The centre rail station of Porto is Sao Bento. If your ticket is Campanha , it is valid to Sao Bento that day.
High Speed Train from Lisboa to Porto
The high speed train will take you from Lisboa to Porto in about 3 1/2 hours. The one way ticket costs about 23 Euros.
The photo is in the interior of the Stacao de S. Bento.
by plane from major european...
by plane from major european citys
by train from Spain
I think the best idea is to travel by train.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Porto Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Delwood Beach Hotels
- Buhangin Hotels
- Kuala Lumpur
- Medina Hotels
- Walkinstown Hotels
- Mestre Transportation
- Pulau Langkawi Transportation
- Cebu City Transportation
- Santa Margherita Ligure Transportation
- Dubai Transportation
- Yogyakarta Transportation
- Bhutan Transportation
- Menton Transportation
- Kolkata (Calcutta) Transportation
- Boracay Island Transportation
- Monterosso al Mare Transportation