Touguinho Travel Guide

Ribeira water fall
    Ribeira

Touguinho Things to Do

by orlandom Updated Feb 17, 2006

This place is called the Espineara it doesn’t look to great now, its winter time hear in this picture but in summer time is a great place for swimming and has nice paths beside the river banks where you can take a nice walk with your someone special. When I go to Portugal I will update all these photos and take nicer ones.

Espineara touguinho

by orlandom Updated Feb 17, 2006

This place is called the ribeira, there is a little village here of maybe 2 dozen homes. And where that car is on the right is a fountain where many people come from far and near to get fresh water my brother Joey is one of theme you can see that in the 2nd picture. And 3rd pic you can see a small waterfall I use to swim there a lot. This is a nice place to relax and has you can see for fishing to, I would spend many day of the year here fishing or when I wanted to relax and take a little drive by motorbike, I would take my dog’s with me snoopy and blacky and they loved it they new the way like the palm of there paws and when we’d get here they would dive right in for a swim or just to get there paws wet. Good old day’s I miss theme.

Ribeira Fisherman Ribeira Ribeira water fall

by orlandom Updated Feb 17, 2006

Here you see the only church in touguinho at the bottom of the hill, I went to church here many Sundays (my mom made me). But mostly stayed outside and talked with my friends who’s mom made theme come to lol. Or we would go to the near by café until mass was over. In the end we would go to church sometimes. As you can see the cemetery is right beside the church, as almost all cemeteries are in Portugal .

Church of Touguinho

Instant Answers: Touguinho

Comments

Touguinho Travel Guide
Map of Touguinho