Also in Rua da Carreira - just 3 doors upon the left is the enchanting Patio complex with its old bookshop and courtyard cafe.
There are all sorts of balconies to enjoy in Rua da Carreira - this colourful house with its yellow cane-like yellow coloured balcony caught my eye.
We took a bus to Santana ( the best way to travel ), and had a wonderful day in this quaint little village with its unique houses.
- Family Travel
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Road Trip
Doca do Cavacas
If you want nice vulcanic pools with a cheap fish restaurant then this is the place. Enjoy the sun and for lunch or dinner try the Doca do Cavacas resturant. Great!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices