Sete Cidades Travel Guide

Sete Cidades.
    Sete Cidades.
    by cachaseiro
    The church in Sete Cidades.

Sete Cidades Things to Do

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo

by cachaseiro Written Jun 5, 2012

The church in Sete Cidades is in many ways a typical village church on the Azores as it is build from vulcanic rock and has a wooden ceiling.
    It is very well kept though and i usually see one or two old ladies in the church being busy with either cleaning or decorating the church.
    the church also has nice blue and white teils on the walls inside the church.
    It is located by the and of an alleyway lined with trees and despite being very small i consider it one of the prettiest churches on the island.

The church in Sete Cidades.
    • Architecture
    • Photography
    • Religious Travel

Sete Cidades Restaurants

• by uberalles Written Sep 21, 2007

The restaurant we visited was the Le Chilinguito, Route Des Plages, 34200, Sete.

The restaurant being on the beach was in a lovely location.

Unfortunately, we arrived at a time on a Sunday evening, 16 Sept 2007, when they were not serving food.

I had concerns with the restaurant regarding the drinks I ordered, so beware.

I was told that there was no need to pay until we had completed our stay, I should have known better.

We consumed:-

3 Large (Pints) of Fischer Lager, Alsace. It came on the bill as 'Formidable' at 6 Euros a pint!!!
    1 Grand Creme, 3 Euros, no complaints.
    2 small lemonades that was poured from a plastic 2 litre bottle which we had seen in the Auchan supermarket at just 80 cents a 2 litre bottle. We were charged 5 Euros in total for the 2 drinks!!! Furthermore they came onto the bill as a 'Divers Bar', I questioned this and the lady at the bar told me, I quote 'Divers Bar is what we call 2 lemonades'!!!!! I was bitterly disappointed, hence this review.

In summary, lovely setting, ask the prices first.

• Wine Tasting
    • Beer Tasting

Instant Answers: Sete Cidades

Comments

Sete Cidades Travel Guide
Map of Sete Cidades