Risan Transportation

Most Recent Transportation in Risan

• davesut's Profile Photo

New Road

by davesut Written Aug 30, 2011

There is a new road out of Morinj that leads to Niksic. There is now no need to use the very winding road out of the back of Risan anymore. Many maps, certainly all of those online do not show this new road but the road signs are pretty clear so you would be fine.

• karenincalifornia's Profile Photo

Crossroads

by karenincalifornia Updated Nov 24, 2004

Kotor or Niksic

At Risan, you can either continue along the Bay of Risan (in the larger Bay of Kotor) toward Kotor, or you can start climbing up the mountain to Niksic, which is inland. My husband's family comes from Niksic, but due to lack of time, we had to miss Niksic.

My husband's Serbian-American cousin, who had just returned from Niksic a few weeks earlier, told us that if we did visit Niksic, we should not mention her name to anyone. I don't know what kind of scandals my husband's family created over in Niksic, but we kind of figured maybe we'd just best stay away because we might be persona non grata in Niksic.

• Archeology

Instant Answers: Risan

Comments

Risan Transportation

Reviews and photos of Risan transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Risan sightseeing.