Zabljak Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Zabljak

• Avieira67's Profile Photo

Bus Station Restaurant: Cheap and good

by Avieira67 Updated Aug 4, 2013

I can't remmeber the name of this restaurant, but it is located just one leg from the bus station. It is an informal restaurant, but they serve a great variety of grilled and fried meat, namelly the traditional cevapcici, for cheap.

Favorite Dish: I was coming from Durmitor restaurant and was hungry. I ordered about 250g of cevapcici and it was more than enough. If I am not wrong, cevapcici was about €6.0 per kg.

• Avieira67's Profile Photo

Durmitor Restaurant: Poor service and poor ambience

by Avieira67 Updated May 30, 2013

I was looking for lamb or trout from the river and I thaugh it was a good idea to come here. I have to say this restaurant is comfortable and they are very kind, but there were three things I didn't like at all:
    1) When I go to a place like this, I like to listen local music. They had music, but not national one!
    2) They had the dishes I was looking for, on the menu, but not available at the moment!
    3) They recommended a kind of dish good for breakfast, but not as a main course!

At the end, I went away hungry and totally unsatisfied.

Favorite Dish: The dish they recommended me as traditional was cicvara, a kind of Italian polenta. I have never eaten this dish before, but soon I understood it was not adequate for a main course.

National Restaurant

by davesut Updated Aug 17, 2011

Ski lodge style entrance

This is a short way out of the centre of Zalljak although there are some places to stay nearby so it may be local. Good food and a rustic feel to it. Inside was not a great cozy atmosphere, a bit bright really and had a school dining room layout. Outside was ok but too cold to eat there. The food was very good value and local dishes- mine was Lamb boiled in milk which tasted better than it looked.

This restaurant is at the end of a ski run and had a few bits of ski memorabilia, would be good in the winter.

Back of a van: On the road to Zabljak

by davesut Written Aug 17, 2011

One the road to Zabljak from Nicsic there a number of places to grab a drink and a bite to eat. Keep your eye out for these restaurants although some might be best avoided.

On the banks of the Black Lake

by davesut Written Aug 17, 2011

A simple cafe on the banks of the Black Lake. Drinks and snacks but not hot drinks after 6pm. The cafe bar closed at 7pm in August.

Instant Answers: Zabljak

Comments

Zabljak Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Zabljak restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Zabljak sightseeing.