Apatin Travel Guide

by HouseRiver

Apatin Restaurants

• novalis's Profile Photo

by novalis Updated Jan 10, 2004

Zlatna kruna (Golden Crown)

Zlatna kruna is a sea food restaurant located right next to the river Danube. The specialty of the house is "fish paprikas" the most famous meal in the Vojvodina area. Unfortunately I didn't try this dish instead I had a "SCHNITZEL" (there is a local word for it but I forgot and am trying to find the proper translation). The portions are huge. I don't believe anyone can eat all of it.

And to top it all off the location is just amazing. I wish I had taken better pictures.

p.s. The people in the restaurant were very nice they gave me a little tour of the cooking facilities and showed me a the area where the fish paprikas is made and a little pool inside the kitchen where they keep all the fish. What a delightful experience!! Two thumps up!

Favorite Dish: Fresh fish that I tried from my friend. I was particularly impressed by the fact that they came to the table with the fish after ordering and inquired if the size and everything else about the fish was rigth.

• by voj2003 Updated Aug 26, 2003

In this restaurant you can eat the best pizza in Apatin.You also can taste serbian and international dishies.

Njam!

• Apatin Hotels

0 Hotels in Apatin

Apatin Transportation

• novalis's Profile Photo

by novalis Written Jan 10, 2004

I took the bus from Belgrade to Apatin. At fist I wasn't quite sure if I should do this by my own since I am female and I don't speak Serbian. But after a couple of tips from wonderful VT members I did decide to take the bus and It was wonderful.
    People in Serbia are very helpful. They realized that I wasn't sure where to get off the bus so a woman who knew a little bid of English took it upon herself to tell me whether to get off the bus or not at each stop. I felt very safe and was sure that I would get off at the right bus station where my friend was waiting for me.

Instant Answers: Apatin

Comments

Apatin Travel Guide
Map of Apatin