Know about this? Rate It!
Park on the Quay
This park is, it seems, not so much a park as it is a quay. That is, it has the trappings of a park – the trees, the benches, the paths – but there is no official name for the park, which lies along the Danube River. Still, it was made to seem much prettier than it probably really is, thanks to the less-than-attractive apartment blocks that dominate this part of the city.
- Arts and Culture
- Hiking and Walking
This little lake is situated in Danube park , it was made in honour of "Erzebet" the Austrian empress who was killed. In the memory of Erzebet weeping willow was planted on the little island ... You can see swans , ducks swiming in the lake ...
Dunavski Park -Danube Park
The map of Danube Park .
Take a walk and enjoy in nature :)There are a lot of different trees and flowers , swans , birds , little animals and nice smiling Novi Sad people.
Djura Jaksic Monument In Dunavski Park
Djura Jaksic is famous Serbian poet and painter , there is also mounmet of Djura Jaksic in Belgrade Skadarlia Street.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Beds for all Budgets!
- Hostelworld.com Sleep Easy on your travels Read 1 million+ ratings & reviews
Novi Sad Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Fiesta Island Hotels
- Marin Headlands State Park Hotels
- Nacascolo Hotels
- Msida Hotels
- Orlando Off The Beaten Path
- Iowa Off The Beaten Path
- Cabo San Lucas Off The Beaten Path
- South Dakota Off The Beaten Path
- Outside Berlin
- Thailand Off The Beaten Path
- Istanbul Off The Beaten Path
- New Orleans Off The Beaten Path
- South Carolina Off The Beaten Path
- Pennsylvania Off The Beaten Path
- Madrid Off The Beaten Path