Know about this? Rate It!
Crkva Svetog Juraja
Franciscan Monastery of St. George with a baroque Catholic Church was built between 1701 and 1714.
Special features are the sculptures of Franja Ksaverski and St. Jan Nepomuk, the relief of Holy Mother of God with Christ, the cross and the plaque of Croatian King Tomislav with the coat-of-arms of Croatia, Slovenia and Dalmatia.
You can get to the Church if you get off the bus at the 1st bus stop after the Varadinski Bridge. It's at No. 20 Štrosmajerova Street.
- Religious Travel
- Family Travel
A wonderful resort just a bit outside Novi Sad, but technically it is Novi Sad, a beautiful old hill-park with spectacular view, old fortress, lots of entertainment facilities, and a place of big annual summer event - EXIT summer festival.
the catacombs under the...
the catacombs under the Petrovaradin fortress, there are about 16 km of catacombs in 5 underground levels under the fortress
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Beds for all Budgets!
- Hostelworld.com Sleep Easy on your travels Read 1 million+ ratings & reviews
Novi Sad Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Rooster Rock State Park Hotels
- Velipoje Hotels
- Binghamton Hotels
- Lindstrom Hotels
- Border Italy/Switzerland
- Munich Off The Beaten Path
- North Carolina Off The Beaten Path
- Indiana Off The Beaten Path
- Montreal Off The Beaten Path
- South Dakota Off The Beaten Path
- Outside Berlin
- Istanbul Off The Beaten Path
- South Carolina Off The Beaten Path
- Pennsylvania Off The Beaten Path
- Trondheim Off The Beaten Path
- Prague Off The Beaten Path