Novi Sad Warnings and Dangers

Most Recent Warnings and Dangers in Novi Sad

• prleprle's Profile Photo

Palace of Justice

by prleprle Written Aug 6, 2007

Not realy warning or danger but, in case that you get into trouble (and I hope you will not) this building is palace of justice, close to sport and shoping center "Vojvodina" (SPENS). Not particulary interesting building unless you are fan of architecture of '70s.

• McCoq's Profile Photo

Be careful in the bus

by McCoq Written Nov 18, 2005

City bus

First of all I have to say that in Novi Sad, and all Serbia i felt very safe, much more than in Barcelona, to mention a big city. You could be a woman and walk alone in the streets at night and have the feeling to be in a very safety place (even when you are not in the center).

I just have a problem while beeing in Novi Sad, and I should explain it to all the other travellers. Take care of your things and of your own while you are in the city buses. We were robbed and injured. We were coming back from a weekend trip with our backpacks, and when we enered to the bus, to pay the ticket to the driver, a group of 3 young guys approached us (we were near the driver paying) and start to push us untill we fall from the bus and they robbed everything that fell to the ground, and o away running(of course...hehe). Talking with local people they told us that this is "normal". So, BE CAREFULL IN THE BUS!!

• I walked around the city at...

by ToeCutter Written Aug 26, 2002

I walked around the city at all hours of the day & night with absolutely no problem at all. The only problem I encountered was that after about 2200 on weekends, it is almost impossible to get a seat outside one of the Caffes.

• Fen's Profile Photo

The Swan at Dunavski Park

by Fen Updated May 11, 2004

Lonely Swan

Depending on his mood he will try to bite you if you annoy him. But most of the time he's fine and i think he's just a little bit lonely.

Instant Answers: Novi Sad

Comments

Novi Sad Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Novi Sad warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Novi Sad sightseeing.