Subotica Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Subotica

• chicolama's Profile Photo

Bates: best goulash ever!

by chicolama Written Oct 15, 2013

Very authentic restaurant. The interiour is somewhat sober but cosy and you must request for the english menu. You have the be aware that the portions are VERY large. We have ordered some cevapcice with mashed potatoes,salad and goulash wich was way too much for two people but we enjoyed it very much and couldnt stop eating because it was very good food.
    The waiter was very kind and made us feel like staying longer. When we left the cook came and talked to us and gave us rakija. We said goodbey three times before whe actually left because it was hard to leave such nice people.
    Great evening,great food and a unbelievable low bill!

Favorite Dish: Goulash. Very rich in taste and a very large portion,you cant stop eating.

• antistar's Profile Photo

Green Food: Late Night Fast Food - Local Style

by antistar Written Aug 9, 2009

Green Food, Subotica

Don't be put off by the vast clouds of smoke which obscure the kitchen staff and billows out from the cooking plates - this is perfectly normal. This was a highly recommended local sit down eatery serving up quality, if unhealthy, food to hungry late night drinkers. I can't vouch for the food as I was already full of burek, but the other guys wolfed it down and gave it several thumbs up.

• McCoq's Profile Photo

(I don't remember, sorry): Local food and cheap MENU

by McCoq Updated Sep 7, 2005

At the restaurant

We find this place while going to the Catholic Cathedral of St. Theresa of Avila, coming from the Synagogue. We saw a blacboard with a cheap menu, and we entered. The food was really good, the place nice and the dishes veeery big. And yes, so cheap too. They have traditional food from Serbia.

Favorite Dish: Oh my god!! Poor memory i have!! I just remember the dish I ate, the waiter said: "is something like goulash, but it isn't". For spanish people, and people who know about spanish food, I ate something like "callos". Was really good.

• goga4444's Profile Photo

You just have to try...

by goga4444 Written Aug 26, 2002

You just have to try BUREK (if you know what that is LOL, but even if you dont , try it ) in a place called Lipa, that is the best burek in the world.
    For ice cream lovers, there is the best ice cream I’ve ever tried in my life in a place called Pelivan.

Instant Answers: Subotica

Comments

Subotica Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Subotica restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Subotica sightseeing.