Places to eat in Europe

by adema29

Most Viewed Restaurants in Europe

KONOBA LANTERNA: WONDERFUL IN DUBROVNIK

by DAO Written Jan 31, 2014

I found this wonderful restaurant by accident. Actually my nose smelled the wonderful food as I walked past. I liked the menu and briefly walked in to speak to the man I think was the owner. I explained I would be back for dinner and he showed me a menu. Then I smelled more wonderful flavors coming from the kitchen. I was hooked.

When I returned the same quiet and polite man greeted us. We were shown a table in the pleasant and cozy interior. After I ordered a beer I noticed 2 Chinese ladies receiving their seafood platter. They were amazed at the portions and dug in. They were very happy with their meal as were the other dinners.

OK, starters. I had tuna salad that they managed to make awesome. Really lots of fresh tuna. My dining companion had cheese spaghetti. This was actually made from fresh bleu cheese. Lots of it. Amazing.

Then the meat arrived! The Dalmatian Ribsteak was a garlic steak cooked to perfection. When we asked for potatoes rather than fries, we were offered 'boiled potatoes'. This actually turned out to be an amazingly creamy mash.

My mixed grill was stunning. Ordered with roast vegetables, it was just utterly fantastic. All of it was succulent and spiced perfectly. Washed down with a glass of wine.

If you only have 2 nights in Dubrovnik, I would suggest you eat here and next door at the Taj Mahal (Bosnian food). I did eat at both and I have to say my favorite meal was here at the Lanterna. Konoba means 'Tavern', but its actually an old, well run, family restaurant. Service is already included in the price, but I tipped the man anyway. They are quiet and reserved, so sometimes you do have to go to the front of the small restaurant. However, nothing is a problem and they are happy to explain everything on the menu. Its cozy and quiet inside. All the food I saw looked divine and the other dinners were very happy with their meals. Even their wet towelettes were classy.

This is a great restaurant and I do think people get it confused with somewhere nearby. The food is excellent and I would recommend this restaurant over and over again. Just have a look at the pictures of the food!

Favorite Dish:

I had the Tuna Salad as a starter. Fresh, delicious, a generous amount of fresh tuna, well seasoned and just excellent. I had the house red wine (ok) with the mixed grill. Perfection! Moist, hot, spiced to perfection (not too much) and lots of it. Also had a very large cold beer. Just great!

ROADHOUSE: GREAT AMERICAN IN LONDON

by DAO Written Jan 26, 2014

The Roadhouse rocks! OK, as an American I can use American lingo to describe one of the best dining experiences in London. If you want great food, fantastic service and a vibrant environment, you need to come and enjoy a meal at the Roadhouse. I booked a table on the Toptable Website and even received a 50% discount on food. Get in there! When I arrived I was greeted at the door like a VIP and escorted to my table. The Roadhouse is a bar and nightclub later at night. I had a dinner reservation for 7pm and I can assure you the music levels were pleasant and you can have a conversation. In fact the music and atmosphere was perfect to create a really pleasant vibe. My waiter was awesome as well. Greg is a credit to the Roadhouse and waiters everywhere. He made sure that I knew about the 2 for 1 drink deals to get things started. Top man! He took my order, checked on me throughout my meal and made sure that I took advantage of the 2 for 1 drink deals as much as possible. In fact I got so relaxed I almost missed my train. Greg and all the staff were great and I cannot recommend eating and drinking at the Roadhouse enough.

The menu is definitely ‘American’ with lots of Tex-Mex options. They have some great options for starters including what they call ‘Small Bites’. You can get great dishes like Jalapeño Cream Cheese Peppers and Bbq Chicken Wings on deals of 3 dishes or 5 dishes for a discounted price. The main dishes include Burgers, Sandwiches, Fajitas, Steaks, Combos and Salads with side orders like Cajun Onion Rings and Cheesy Chips. Essentially all 4 of the American food groups are served: meat, beer, nachos and more meat.

If you want a drink or 3, they have:
    HAPPY HOURS:
    Monday – Friday 2 for 1 from 5.30pm - 7.30pm
    Saturday Happy Hour from 5.30pm - 7.30pm
    Sundays 2 for 1 from 6.30pm - 8.30pm (times may vary on Sunday)

If that doesn’t float your boat – try the FISHBOWLS. These are a massive 50oz drinks with names like ‘Rasberrylicious’. And no, no animals or fish are harmed in the making of these mega drinks.

Please use the Toptable Website to book your meal and any deal. They have table reservations up to 10pm. After that you will find out what the name of the DJ is or you can check out their cool website. They also have live bands every night, DJ’s up to 3am and even ‘Rockaoke’ if you want to express your inner Aerosmith with a large room full of strangers. Also make sure you gave a look at their special offers page on their website and ask about the ‘I ♥ Roadhouse’ Card.

2 IMPORTANT POINTS!
    1. Service (charges) are not included. Please tip great servers like Greg 10-20% based upon the full price of your meal if you get the discount deal. They work really hard and deserve your support.
    2. The Roadhouse is an adult restaurant and venue. It is strictly 18+ and the dress code is smart casual.

OPENING HOURS:
    Monday – Saturday 5:30 pm – 3:00 am
    Sunday 5:30 pm – 12:00 am

Favorite Dish:

I started with the Chicken Fajita Nachos . On the menu its says ‘for 2 people sharing’. No way! I was not about to share this slice of heaven with anyone. This was served with large, moist, chunks of chicken with jalapeños and roasted peppers. They put the guacamole, salsa and sour cream somewhat on the side so you can mix it all to absolute perfection.

My main meal was the absolutely mouth-watering New York Melt. The menu describes this as “Our 8oz sirloin loaded with sautéed mushrooms, caramelised onions and melted cheese. All served with a choice of french fries or mash potatoes, peppercorn or red wine sauce & salad garnish”. I ordered this rare and it was perfection on a plate.

This was all washed down with some 2 for 1 Amstel beers. A great meal, a great deal and a great experience.

AWESOME !

• DAO's Profile Photo

Kokeb Ethiopian Cuisine - London: LIKE MUM MAKES (IN ETHIOPIA)

by DAO Written Jan 25, 2014

This is Ethiopian food like they make at home. I know – I used to live in Ethiopia. They also have the best Injera in London. The food was fantastic. It was as authentic in terms of taste as any meal I ever in Ethiopia. The owner is a nice lady from just south of Addis Ababa named Getenesh Demissie Gebremichal, or “Geti". She really makes you feel welcome. You can enjoy authentic Ethiopian recipes and Ethiopian beer. A nice relaxing meal in a peaceful setting. Highly recommended by me. She also gets great reviews across many website.

Opening Hours:
    Mon-Sat 12pm-10pm
    Sun 4pm-10pm

Favorite Dish:
    They have a 'combination' meal deal. A meat dish with a vegetarian one. I had Doro Wat and let my hots choose the vegetarian dish for me. Doro Wat is a chicken dish with spicy red sauce and a boiled egg.

KOTO II, LONDON: ALL YOU CAN EAT SUSHI IN LONDON

by DAO Written Jan 23, 2014

I found this cool restaurant by a very bizarre accident. I was able to get a room in my favourite London hotel, Grange City, and I went looking for a restaurant. Normally I just take the postcode (zip code) of my accommodation and search for a good restaurant on my favourite restaurant website, %L[http://www.toptable.com/?refid=ppc_ggl&gclid=COjjwaDM8KoCFQUOfAod6RUUlg ]Toptable.

That’s when I saw there was a restaurant very nearby that had all you can eat sushi for less than I am allowed for a business meal. When I arrived at my hotel, I found the restaurant was inside the hotel! Get in there!

I was greeted warmly and shown to a seat near a conveyor of endless sushi. I was given 2 hot starters with my meal package. Delicious.

The sushi is a bit unusual. It’s big. A bit too big for the chopsticks. It was tasty and I enjoyed it. You do get soy sauce, wasabi past, and pickled ginger.

On the conveyor belt is some cooked, but mostly raw fish. This is always fresh and the chefs are there to speak to.

It’s not the best sushi I have ever had but it was good and the fruit is absolutely perfectly ripe.

As a business meal, you get a nice quiet place to eat and think. The staff are close by and give you as much or little service as you wish. I have eaten here twice and once used my laptop at the table for work. If you are solo on a business trip this is an excellent choice.

Opening HoursMon-Fri 11:00-22:30
    Sat-Sun Closed

Favorite Dish:
    Sushi, more sushi and beer!

• DAO's Profile Photo

NOODLE, OODLE, LONDON: TASTELESS, EXPENSIVE, WHO GIVES A S**T?

by DAO Updated Jan 21, 2014

Even excrement has a taste. These folks can not even manage that. I ordered a Won Ton soup. Brown water - NO TASTE with noodles with NO TASTE. How do you mange that? Saving money on spices?

Seriously - avoid all their locations like the plague. Even disease leaves a taste in your mouth!

NOT A DAMN THING !

Surf and Sun: A Russian-Owned Bar

by CarolinaShinigami Written Dec 11, 2013

One thing that you will learn about Cyprus is the many Russian residents living in the country. In fact, many wealthy Russians invest money into the country. When my ship arrived in Cyprus, the country was facing a bank crisis that had many of these wealthy Russian pulling out tons of money from the tax-haven country. To prevent the fast run-off of money, the country decided to put a limit on how much money a person could take out from the bank to prevent the destruction of its banking system. With Russian money investing into the country, it attracts many Russians wanting to make it big in the country. One example is a Russian who owned the Surf and Sun Bar and Bistro.
    My friends- Robert and John- found this place a night earlier and decided to hang out here before we went to a club to celebrate a birthday for one of our Marines who turned 21. We took a cab there and entered the bar. When we entered the bar, we were greeted by the owner. The owner was a female Russian who liked smoking a lot, except in her bar. I want to say that her name is Tatyana, so because it is a Russian name and tickles my memory, we shall go with that name. We sat down, and my friends ordered drinks. I was already full from eating at another restaurant, so I wasn’t in the mood for anything to eat or drink. I used the wi-fi. Another thing that you will learn quickly while in Cyprus is that every place has protected wi-fi that you must ask the owner to give to you. When I used the wi-fi, it was fast and quick, which was awesome because I gained the opportunity to talk to my family.
    Tatyana is an interesting owner. She is fun to be around and likes to make her customers welcomed as family. Even so, she tends to instigate people to drink alcohol- I mean a lot of alcohol. At one point, she brought the Russian vodka. I didn’t drink the vodka because I was the designated walker for our group, but John and Robert drunk the vodka once. I could see the tortured faces as they struggle to deal with the burning sensation; I simply laughed at them. After drinking the first shot, Tatyana pour more. Now, at this point, Robert walked out because he couldn’t handle another shot whereas John- not wanting to drink again- was pressured by her to drink again. John took another shot down and again saw his face struggle from the burn.
    Tatyana didn’t only offer me alcohol drinks, but she was ready to cook a huge pork chop for me. I wish that I could have eaten her pork chop, but I was too full from eating at another restaurant earlier. All her food options on the menu sounded delicious.
    After a while, my group was ready to head out to our club to party. I had to remember this bar because one day I plan to try Tatyana’s pork chop when I take my wife to Cyprus. If you ever visit Limassol, make sure you visit this bar if you want great drinks and a good time.

Favorite Dish: I didn't get to try it, but the enormous pork chop is worth trying out, according to the owner. When I return, I plan on coming back to this restaurant to try this meal.

Beningins: Burgers with British Flare

by CarolinaShinigami Written Dec 10, 2013

To please many of the British staying in Limassol, many restaurants on the strip has many British restaurants. As one will learn, the British military has two main bases in Limassol that protects the Greek side of the island. I guess because many British miss home; they decided to bring a piece of home to Cyprus.
    A group of friends of mines decided to stop at this restaurant after walking for more than 30 minutes to eat dinner. This restaurant is big and can seat a large number of customers. Our waitress would sit us down and give us menus. We looked through the menus to determine what looked good to us. One thing that caught our eye was the chocolate-covered chicken strips. Even though it was unique and something I have never heard before in my life, I knew that I wasn’t going to order that. My group would look at each other to determine who would be brave enough to order it. A brave one would take the risk and ordered it. I ordered the Mushroom and Swiss Burger with a fried egg and Jack Daniels Lemonade drink.
    Everyone’s order came after 20 minutes of waiting. I tried my burger; it was all right. I think what made my burger worth eating was the egg- Something I have never had on any burger that I tried before. As for the chocolate-covered chicken strips, one of my friends tried it and found it to be delicious. Surprisingly, he did not pass out or vomited. Another friend tried the chicken strips, and he found it to be delicious as well.
    Our waitress came back to see how things were. We told her that things were good a few times because she had trouble understanding our English. As we would talk to her, she would just smile and nod in agreement.
    This restaurant is clearly touristy but for many British customers. Even so, this restaurant reminded me of many restaurants in America. The only difference is that this restaurant focused more on popular British sports rather than American sports. This is a good restaurant if you love and miss burgers. If you have the courage, you should try the chocolate-covered chicken strips. Who knows? You may enjoy it as two of my friends did!

Favorite Dish: I had only one dish, which was the burger with egg. I've ate a lot of burgers in my life, especially from America, but the egg in the Mushroom and Swiss burger added a different spin.

Sykaminia: Authentic Cypriot Cuisine

by CarolinaShinigami Written Dec 7, 2013

Sykaminia is located in Old Town in Limassol. The place is hard to find because it doesn’t stand out. While many restaurants stand out to attract tourists, this restaurant can be hard to find, which it was a great sign. It was a great sign because it meant that I could taste real Cypriot cuisine that many locals would eat. George saved his best gift for last; he wanted to ensure that the remaining group experienced the flavors of Cypriot cuisine. The group walked to the restaurant and sat down after entering the restaurant. Not surprisingly, we were the only non-locals in this restaurant. The restaurant is small but fancy even though it is a more like a buffet restaurant.
    George introduced the group to the hostess and waitresses who would serve the group. Before he left, George told the hostess and waitresses to bring out their best dishes for the group to enjoy, and they did not disappoint! Many of the dishes are Greek-influenced, so one can expect lamb, chicken, and beef. One thing that amazed me is the presentation of the dishes. Everything is beautifully presented, so one will know that food is fresh and flavorful. As the group ate, the restaurant continued to bring more different dishes out; every dish had a different flavor. The wine served by the restaurant made eating the different dishes even more enjoyable. The group had around 10 different dishes. By the end of lunch, one waitress brought out one of the best Baklava that I have ever had. When she brought it out, she said the diet is gone when one eat this dessert.
    The waitresses and even the owner were very pleasant and kind. They took care of us even though the restaurant was very busy. As the group finished the meal, everyone was amazed at the cost: For six people, each person paid 14 Euro. After paying, the waitress- I think that she was another owner- who served the group dessert escorted the group outside. She talked to the group and asked how we enjoyed our meal; the group agreed that the meal was fantastic!
    If you ever decide to visit Cyprus, one should make every effort to visit this hidden gem. Highly recommended!

Favorite Dish: The baklava was a delicious dessert. The dessert is homemade and fresh,. If you decide to come here, you must try out this dessert.

• Study Abroad

SUBWAY: THE SOURCE OF ALL FOOD IN CORK, IRELAND

by DAO Updated Jul 30, 2013

If they ever closed down all the Subway Sandwich shops in Cork, half the population would surely starve. There is even one in the arrivals at the airport so you can start eating Subways right away. They seem to have half of all restaurants in the city and if Mr. Subway (pictured) catches you eating any local Irish food he will chase you! OK, seriously he only chases and beats bad children and he really does not give any vouchers out. The details below are for the BEST subway in Cork – on South Main Street. It is on the same small street as the Beamish Brewery and stays open until about 3am in the morning! Really! I came out of the pub, worse for wear, and had a mouth-watering fresh & hot meatball sandwich I could barely finish. Great work Subway people!

Also pictured: the South Main Street and other locations in Cork.

I was afraid to type this. Yes, the Subway man is holding a sandwich board.

Favorite Dish:

A footlong meatball with cheese (toasted) and served with ‘the Works’ on a cheese & herb roll. You must have jalapeno peppers on it!

LUIGI MALONES: A CORK CLASSIC

by DAO Written Jul 30, 2013

Yes, Luigi Malone was a real person and there is a large photo of him inside on the family wall. This beautiful restaurant surprises you the second you enter through the mahogany French doors. Right in front of you is the original station clock from Kings Cross Station (London) which was once at the entrance of the Great Eastern Line. One of the ceiling fans is actually a propeller from the first (Irish) airplane to fly over the Atlantic. Sadly the plane crashed into a bog in Mayo. The food? Along with traditional Italian favourites you can also devour Mexican and steak dishes. The restaurant is well recommended for it food and service. It’s a classy place.

They are open Monday - Saturday 10am - till late & Sunday 1pm - 9pm

They now have a location in Dublin!

REIDOS FRANGOS: HOT CHICKS - CASCAIS, PORTUGAL

by DAO Written Jul 30, 2013

This place rocks. It is amazingly simple, yet it tastes so good. This is the ‘Take-Away’ arm of the Jardin do Frangos. Frangos are chickens and no one does a better chicken BBQ than the Portuguese. In Cascais no one make a better Portuguese BBQ than these people. Step inside and watch the chickens being turned over rotisserie style over live coals. You head left to the cashier to order. You get a whole, half or parts of a chicken. Bread and drinks are optional. After you pay you head right to hand over your piece of paper. Then the cooks get to work. They get your bread (from above their heads) and your chicken. You will be asked if you want Peri-Peri or Picante sauce. Ask them to go very very easy on the Peri-Peri. Portuguese explorers brought back the hot spices for Peri-Peri from South Africa, because nothing was hot enough in Europe!

They wrap up this simple, but fantastic meal in paper and you are on your way. And if you are short of cash – they have an ATM at the front door !

Enjoy !!

 1/2 Frango with a (very) small amount of Peri-Peri Sauce
     Small bread (still very large for one person)
     Ice cold diet coke

The chicken is always spiced to absolute perfection and mouth wateringly juicy.

A CAVAORIA: SOUTH AFRICAN DELIGHT - IN PORTUGAL

by DAO Written Apr 29, 2013

From the outside this fabulous restaurant simply says ‘South African Restaurant – Steak House’. Inside it opens up into a very pleasant African themed restaurant that still has a certain romantic charm. The South African owner is from Johannesburg and a very friendly guy. I showed up late (10:30pm) and he served me himself. Nothing was a problem and I really enjoyed my food and chat with him about South Africa. He is a keen Rugby fan, so matches are sure to be on the TV on match days.

The food? Great. The Boerewors starter was tasty, but a small portion. He gets his from South Africa and I would recommend this as a main course or choose another starter. And the steak? Fantastic. They have lots of sauces and I chose the authentic Monkey Glad sauce. No animals are harmed; it is a mildly sweet thick chilli sauce. You can wash whatever you eat down with an excellent variety of great wines. If you want a quiet romantic meal in Cascais, this is the place. It is located in a quiet neighbourhood removed from the bar scene by a comfortable 4 city blocks.

Their menu is varied and includes good salads, ostrich steaks and chicken dishes. Something for everyone if you are a meat eater!

Bon Appetite!

Not open on Sundays

* Boerewors starter
    * Monkey Gland sauce on a sirloin steak
    * A bottle of Poruguese red wine (Monte Velho)

• Wine Tasting

ARRAN ON A PLATE: LICK THE PLATE CLEAN IN SCOTLAND

by DAO Written Apr 28, 2013

This is a World Class Restaurant you do not want to miss. The food here is so impossibly delicious that you will want to lick your plate clean. The reason it is called ‘Arran on a Plate’ is due to the fact that the Master Chefs of Great Britain award their Chefs with plates highlighting their achievement. The restaurant is centred around Chef Richard Attkins. Richard began his training in Scotland and progressed into Michelin-starred establishments in France and the UK. Throughout his career he has specialised in sourcing Scottish season produce to create awesome meals. The menu changes and is varied, but its all fantastic. They even serve locally produced beers from the Arran Brewing Company. I also enjoyed THE best ever cheese board in my life. They use lots of local Arran ingredients and this really makes Arran on a Plate special.

The restaurant itself has great views over Brodick Bay and has a trendy interior. They have a licensed bar open until midnight with a good selection of whiskey.

The great thing about Arran on a Plate? You do not even have to stay on the Isle of Arran to enjoy this world class restaurant. You could come over on a ferry from the mainland for a scrumptious lunch or early dinner. In fact lunch here would really make a day out on Arran something special.

OPENING TIMES (7 DAYS A WEEK):
    * Lunch 2pm to 2.30pm
    * Dinner 5.30pm to 9.30pm
    * Cocktail bar open until Midnight

Favorite Dish:

had the Scallops and Salmon starter with soy sauce, pickled ginger and wasabi paste to start with. And a whiskey of course. My main meal was Trout Almandine which was absolutely delicious. This went well with a Dark Isle of Arran Ale. Finally – the best Cheese Board I have ever eaten. This comprised several Arran and Scottish cheeses, oat cakes and an Isle of Arran Tomato Chutney. Complemented by an excellent glass of house red wine. Fabulous!

MUYA: GOOD - NEW ETHIOPIAN IN LONDON

by DAO Written Apr 24, 2013

Muya has only been open a few months, but it’s a real winner. The hardest part of Ethiopian cuisine outside of Ethiopia is getting the Injera right. They do a great job. It’s a modern and stylish restaurant that is intimate and cosy. It’s a family run business and they are from Addis Ababa. The food is excellent. I had Doro Wot (chicken and egg with a spicy red Berbere sauce) and Ayib Begomen (cottage cheese and spinach) along with some authentic St. George’s beers. Excellent. I received a warm greeting, great service and a nice atmosphere. This is a great find. They do coffee if you want to stop by. Coffee was invented in Ethiopia, so you get the real thing. Great for a quiet business meal, new food experience or a romantic evening.

Coffee Lounge Opening Times Monday- Friday: 8am till 5pm Saturday: 11am till 5pm Restaurant & Bar Opening Time Monday - Saturday: 6pm till 11pm Sunday: 6pm till 10pm

TRIANA- SANTORINI, GREECE: YOU NEVER CHANGE YOUR TAVERNA

by DAO Written Jan 6, 2013

Triana Restaurant is a must eat at Taverna in Fira. Why? Because it is one of the few surviving traditional Tavernas left. They have been serving up great Greek food at great prices for 45 years. The owner, Aris Pashalidis told me that the Greeks have a saying: “You don’t change your barber and you don’t change your Taverna”. Too many traditional tavernas in Fira have lost business to ‘fusion’ art houses parading small morsels of food as ‘meals’. Triana serves you traditional meals that fill you up and make you happy. They also serve good beer and wine if you want to sit and have a relaxing drink without the need of a bank loan.

The interesting thing about the quality of the food was when we first noticed the Greek Salad. The huge chunk of Feta cheese just tasted better than any we enjoyed in Greece. Why? Because they had properly marinated the cheese like any Greek household would! Find a busy restaurant in Fira and I will show you restaurants that do not properly prepare their Feta! Eat here and taste the difference.

Triana is on the main road and has a lovely terrace overlooking the ocean and several nearby islands. It does not have Caldera views so its prices are not elevated, only its terrace.

And yes, I ate there twice on my last visit. Everything is just good. Greek salads, Stamna, spaghetti, vegetarian dishes, house wine. All well prepared and served with a nice conversation and smiles.

Mr. Pashalidis is looking to retire, so if you would like to carry on a proud tradition, you can actually buy Triana!

Favorite Dish:
    I enjoyed STAMNA a traditional dish of baked beef in a casserole dish. It had huge hunks of tender beef seasoned to perfection. I had a Greek salad to start the festivities and washed it down with house wine that was cheap in price, great on quality.

When we had lunch there I had the ‘Tirana Special Salad’ with fresh seafood.

Europe Hotels

Palma de Mallorca Hotels
735 Reviews - 1882 Photos

Instant Answers: Europe

• Jan 28, 2014 at 12:45 PM

Looking for a light, yet satisfying meal on a sultry July night in Pau last year, we settled on' Au fil des rizieres', 1 Place Gramont, taking window seats. The spacious, air-conditioned interior was a pleasant surprise. I chose the 'Menu Bouddhiste'. It could have been a vegetable overload but the soup and the main dish differed in their spices and vegetables and calmed the stomach. Dessert was a medley of sweetmeats. As we ate, we watched, fascinated through the window as a couple set their radio on the wall below and began practising their version of the tango, moving in and out of the tree canopy, their music faintly audible. As the light faded, bats swooped above them. Service was attentive but discrete and the goodbyes seemed genuinely friendly. 4 main meals and 3 desserts cost only 65.80 euro. A magical evening. Rowing chick

• Jan 29, 2014 at 8:21 AM

Many thanks leics - as a complete VT novice, I had to make a start somewhere (even the bottom of the Europe travel guide!). As yet I have no pages set up and no clear idea of how to begin, so any gentle directive will be much appreciated.

• leics's Profile Photo
      Jan 29, 2014 at 10:29 AM

I'll send you a VT message. Look at 'Inbox' at the top of this or any page (when you're logged-in) and you'll see (1) when it's arrived. You're obviously an excellent writer so I do hope you'll make some travelpages and tips. :-)

• Oct 14, 2013 at 8:49 PM

We recently stayed in a fabulous cottage in Coly, Dordogne area of France. We had several wonderful meals at the local Bistro, La Table de Jean. You can meet them on Facebook.com/latabledejean Great food, friendly service and on the two or 3 evenings we visited live music. Highly recommended and very reasonably priced.

Europe Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Europe restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Europe sightseeing.
Map of Europe

Popular Countries in Europe

United Kingdom Restaurants  Italy Restaurants  France Restaurants  Spain Restaurants  Germany Restaurants  Greece Restaurants  Netherlands Restaurants  Portugal Restaurants  Ireland Restaurants  Belgium Restaurants  Switzerland Restaurants  Austria Restaurants  Sweden Restaurants  Croatia Restaurants  Poland Restaurants  Norway Restaurants  Russia Restaurants  Denmark Restaurants  Hungary Restaurants  Czech Republic Restaurants  Bulgaria Restaurants  Finland Restaurants  Romania Restaurants  Malta Restaurants  Cyprus Restaurants  Ukraine Restaurants  Slovenia Restaurants  FYR of Macedonia Restaurants  Iceland Restaurants  Bosnia and Herzegovina Restaurants  Republic of Serbia Restaurants  Lithuania Restaurants  Estonia Restaurants  Republic of Montenegro Restaurants  Albania Restaurants  Slovakia Restaurants  Latvia Restaurants  Luxembourg Restaurants  Gibraltar Restaurants  Monaco Restaurants  Belarus Restaurants  Moldova Restaurants  Vatican City Restaurants  Andorra Restaurants  Liechtenstein Restaurants  Svalbard Restaurants

More Countries in Europe

Europe Members Meetings

May 01, 2014
VT@Budapest
May 03, 2014
VT@Berlin
May 13, 2014
Gwened is in town again!
May 20, 2014