Places to eat in Europe

by adema29

Most Viewed Restaurants in Europe

CAFFEINE CAFÉ, KATOWICE, POLAND: TO MUCH FIRE, NOT ENOUGH TASTE

by DAO Written Dec 9, 2012

Had it not been for their large windows and an observant passer-by – I could have been had my passport burned up in the fire. What fire? These enterprising individuals leave small burning tea lights out across their customer drinking/dinning counter in their front window. Yes, live flames in the middle of the morning. I didn’t realise they were there. To be fair I was trying to drink a nice strong coffee to wake up. So yes, my brand new VT bag and bus ticket to get home went up in flames. I beat it our before it got to my passport. And the coffee? Weak in taste. Very. Nice surroundings, but who cares. There is a corporate Costa Coffee around the corner and several well rated cafés in town. ‘In Your Pocket’ Guide recommends you look elsewhere for a great coffee experience as well.

They do offer free WiFi, air-conditioning and take credit cards. Open 08:00-21:00 M-Sat, Sun 10:00-20:00

They also allow smoking. Of course they do. I left the place smelling like burnt nylon and paper. Not nice.

• Women's Travel
    • Gay and Lesbian
    • Seniors

RESTORAN ŠADRVAN: BRILLIANT BOSNIAN FOOD

by DAO Updated Dec 2, 2012

Šadrvan is simply a great restaurant. It is just a few meters from the famous Mostar Bridge so you absolutely cannot miss it. I was greeted warmly outside and lead through what would be a great seating area outside (in summer) and into a warm interior. The décor is traditional and tasteful. My waiter was a great guy and everything just magically appeared. I knew I wanted to try the Bonian national dish - Ćevapi - as well as have a local beer. Interestingly the old beers listed were 'Beer 1' and 'Beer 2'. Seeing that Beer number 2 was more expensive I asked for it. The waiter rattled off 3 massive worldwide brands of beer. I looked horrified. He explained that Beer 1 was a list of Bosnian and nearby beers. I opted for a Sarajevo Beer. Fantastic choice! Very impressive.

Then my food came to the table from the large wooden counter the waiters have to climb up to when food comes out of the kitchen. It was very well presented, was hot and fresh. Even the bread had just been baked. Ćevapi is essentially 8-10 small mince meat kebabs. They tasted absolutely fantastic.

I only stopped here for lunch, but can definitely recommend this wonderful restaurant for any meal. They also have a very good looking bar upstairs. The dinning room is downstairs.

Favorite Dish:
    I enjoyed the Ćevapi and a cold Sarajevo Beer.

Some of the great things about Šadrvan:
    * The menus (and website) have great pictures off all the dishes to help you choose
    * Very professional service
    * Good prices and they accept Euros
    * Great location
    * Great local food, dishes, wines and beers
    * A warm and friendly atmosphere
    * You can make reservations on their website

RAGUSA 2: MAKES ME SICK TOO

by DAO Written Dec 2, 2012

The food was so bad here that I am starting to guess what happened to Ragusa 1. It had real potential. I cam across this restaurant when I noticed some tables in a narrow alleyway just north and up the stair from Stradum. It looked nice inside and out, the menu look great and the staff said that a free drink came with meals. Get in there. I then made the mistake of returning that night. My service was polite and my meal was ordered. So was my bottle of local wine. Neither was good. My starter, garlic mushrooms, were ok I guess. Just a bunch of garlic sauce poured over some mushrooms. That’s about the quality of the culinary skill. I then awaited the most expensive single dish they had – a mixed seafood dish. In the meantime 2 couples I had met on an excursion that day walked by and said hello. They mentioned they had eaten here the night before. I could tell they had not been impressed.

My seafood arrived and it actually didn’t look quite right. It was all deep fried. This left the fish and langoustines tasting tough and nasty. Even the mussels had been deep fried! Who deep fries mussels in the shell? I tried to eat what I could. I did through a few pieces to a homeless cat. He walked away from it. That’s just how bad it was. I also noticed a man showing up who seemed to scare the staff. The owner maybe?

I found my meal to be the most expensive I ate in Dubrovnik and the only one that was not absolutely delicious.

The next day I saw the people I had met again. The first thing they did was ask me how my meal was at Ragusa 2. When I explained they said similar things. They didn’t want to be impolite and I had already started dining before they could save me.

So please read this tip and avoid this restaurant! They have been in operation since 1929, but with the current offering, I don’t think they will be here much longer. There are some excellent restaurants in Dubrovnik. This is not one of them.

Even my beer was bad.

• Wine Tasting

BANGLADESH TANDOORI: DRIVE BY - SCOTLAND

by DAO Written Oct 15, 2012

Bangladesh Tandoori is by far the best Indian cuisine restaurant in all of Ardrishaig. It’s even the best Indian restaurant for 50 miles or more.

Actually it’s the ONLY Indian restaurant for 50 miles. And it’s not really good.

I am guessing that the Pub next door brings this any repeat trade that it does. I fell sorry for everyone in this community. I have had some absolutely delightful Indian meals in Scotland. This would never be one of them – even remotely. It’s just kind of a ‘here you go’ attitude to service, ingredients and taste. This is not even that great on a fast food basis, which it wasn’t fast either. It’s just poor.

If you are driving along, like I was, either go to the grocery store, or keep going. This is not worth the money – sorry. It was not cheap. I had £20 to spend and I couldn’t have a drink – as I was driving. My bill was more than that for a starter, main meal and 2 diet cokes. I ate it because I was hungry. I ordered the Mixed Grill as you usually get lots of meat and rice. No. Small portions. And it was lacking in flavour and the quality of the meat was on the tough side.

So just pass on by….

Open 11:30AM-11PM Monday-Saturday and 11AM-11PM Sundays.
    They do takeaways and delivery nearby.

• Motorcycle

• DAO's Profile Photo

KNUTSFORD WINE BAR - ENGLAND: GLORIOUS FOOD IN CHESHIRE !

by DAO Written Oct 12, 2012

Want a guaranteed great meal and entertainment too? The Knutsford Wine Bar has it all. Located in the Old Chapel and Grammar School right in the heart of lively Knutsford. It has an intimate and lively feel to it and the staff are fun and really helpful. And the food? Incredible! They are always changing the menu, but I have never had anything less than a fantastic experience when I eat here. The varied menu means you could have a Thai started with and Italian main dish. Their wine selection is second to none. They even won awards in 2003 & 2004 from Cheshire Life Magazine for their superior food.

The Knutsford Wine Bar also has loads of live entertainment. As they say themselves:

‘Check out our live acts, live bands, live music, our menu and our wine list by visiting’
    www.thebestof.co.uk/knutsford/2/events.aspx
    or call us on 01565 750459

They describe it as a complete night out and it is!

Excellent for business travellers staying at Cottons Hotel.

And a bit of history:

A Chapel stood on the site built in the 14th century. It was replaced by the Parish Church built in 1744. It also served as the Grammar School until 1887.

Favorite Dish:
    I try different dishes every time I visit and they have all been fantastic. I have included a picture of their current menus.

THE GEORGE HOTEL: GASTROPUB AND GREAT BAR - SCOTLAND

by DAO Written Oct 9, 2012

I came across this really cool gastropub, bar, beer garden when I was having a very long day. My satnav in my car had taken me the worn way and I had to drive over 400 miles in 11 day instead of 200. On top of that there were signs north of Inverary telling me the road would close in about 1 hour. I was driving south! When I walked into the George I was impressed. It’s very dark and old worldly. Lots of stone, 4 large fireplaces and original wood features. The George was originally 2 houses built in 17770. It really is stepping back in time inside. They still use the fireplaces as well.

I was greeted warmly and I explained my long day and need to get served quickly. They also knew the road would close and I would be 35 miles on the wrong side of my hotel. They were very helpful and I chose 2 great sounding dishes. The whole menu looked delicious. When my starter came, I was surprised at the size of the scallops. Absolutely beautiful to look at and eat. My main course was fillet of pork on a mushroom risotto. Absolutely succulent meat and a very tasty dish. Because I still had miles to drive I had to pass on a great looking wine list and even a nice dram of whiskey. This was equally hard because of just how ell stocked and inviting the bar looked.

Considering I was in a hurry, I enjoyed my great meal, even if I was drinking diet coke.

The George has won at least one award and does change its menu. They source their beef and lamb from the West Highlands. Seafood is fresh from the nearby port of Tarbert and their salmon is from Loch Fyne – about 100 meters away! They have over 100 single malt whiskeys and real ales to wash down your very good quality food.

Food is from 12 noon to 9pm

Favorite Dish:
    I had a fantastic meal. My starter and main meal were described like this on the menu:
    Starter - Pan fried king scallops served on a bed of cauliflower emulsion, grilled chorizo and rocket.
    Main - Roasted Ayrshire pork fillet served on a bed of wild mushroom and sage risotto with cider jus, seared spinach and grilled streaky bacon.

I wish I had not been driving. The wine and whiskey list looked great. I had a diet coke.

CHA PLU: LOVELY THAI FOOD - LONDON

by DAO Written Oct 5, 2012

I love these people. This is a new restaurant offering wonderful food with service that is graceful and charming. I had scallops and Satay Gai (2 starters). Delicious, spicy, fresh and delivered with a smile. My Pla Kra-Pong Tod Panang was a tender sea bass with fantastic spices and sauce. If you ask for a spicy dish you get spicy! The staff make you feel like the only customer. After a long work day – they made my day. Friendly, welcoming and the restaurant has a nice feel to it. They also have great toilets – an expectation you should have at any good restaurant.
    With the current deals you should eat here before they become too popular. They offer deals on their own and other dining websites. They also have a loyalty card (free) and a contest for free airline tickets to Thailand. They really do understand how to attract and keep customers. An art mostly lost on restaurants across London.
    I highly recommended Cha Plu for business people. They know how to make a great meal, a great deal, and make you smile.

Favorite Dish:
    (Descriptions from their menu)
    Satay Gai
    Charcoal grilled chicken stick served with peanut sauce
    Plah Scallops
    Grilled king scallops topped with Thai chilli paste salad
    Pla Kra-Pong Tod Panang - spicy
    Pan fried Sea Bass topped with Panang curry sauce

• Gay and Lesbian
    • Women's Travel

SHAKA ZULU: MINIATURE SOUTH AFRICAN

by DAO Written Oct 3, 2012

MINIATURE?
    Yep, even the French would be shocked at the small portions served here. My starter was literally hidden by the lettuce. Just look at the first photo. It's like they are running a Witness Relocation Program for meat. The real ‘Shaka’ is the amazing prices they charge for such little food. I ate here on a 50% off food deal with the website Toptable. Even at 50%, a starter and 2 additional side orders – I left hungry. Yes, I went to Macdonald’s down the road before going to my hotel. The absolute shame here, other than sky high drink prices, is that the taste of the food is superb. Yes, the dishes are absolutely excellent in terms of taste, quality and presentation. However, I can here to eat South African food not appreciate some ones miniature art work.

I love South African food. One of the reasons is that you do get good sized portions in South Africa. Shaka Zulu disappoints completely on this point.

If you like nice décors, Shaka Zulu is awesome. The restaurant is another hallmark of Bebo Kobo. He also founded the awesome Gilgamesh Restaurant upstairs from Shaka Zulu. These 2 restaurants have the best looking interiors and bathrooms of any restaurants in London. Both are worth a look, especially Gilgamesh during the day.

DAO’s recommendation? Go have an expensive drink (singular) at Shaka Zulu then go elsewhere if you actually want to eat a meal. The multiple bar areas in Shaka Zulu blend into the massive open plan restaurant and you can take some great pictures down here.

Favorite Dish:
    Carpaccio of Ostrich (very small), Springbok Filet (tiny), Zulu Cabbage, Msamba (sautéed spinach) and a very tasty Windhoek Beer (from Namibia).

CEENA: SEOUL BROTHER - LONDON

by DAO Written Oct 2, 2012

The reason I called my tip ‘Seoul Brother’ is because the owner, Mr. K. Hun Lee, treated me like a long-lost brother. In fact, I accidentally booked in on the wrong day and he not only welcomed me, he also honoured the meal deal I had booked. He also spent time explaining different Korean dishes, cooking, how they make spices in the restaurant and how he got started. I really enjoyed talking to him.

I am keeping this tip short for now.

In the meantime, try and book this intimate and friendly restaurant on the Toptable Website. I did and had a fantastic meal.

If you have never tried Korean, I had not, I recommend you start here!

Top Table

Opening hours
    From Monday to Friday
    11:30 AM - 23:00 PM

• Work Abroad

RESTAURANTE GODINHO: BIG STEAK - ÉVORA, PORTUGAL

by DAO Written Sep 28, 2012

A lot of restaurants here close for the afternoon. Not only does this fantastic restaurant stay open, it serves great food as well. From the main square/Tourist Information office you will see signs during the day showing the way to this nearby eatery. I had the place almost to myself and was able to enjoy the friendly service and absolutely great food. I had the ‘Godinho Special Steak’ with a ‘cover’ of bread, olives and local cheese. Add a glass of wine or cold beer and you have a wonderful meal. My steak was large, thick, juicy and a real treat. It was served with rice, a fresh salad and was well priced.

And the best thing? They were open after 2pm unlike some restaurants with the waiters stood outside (photo 2) while they were shut!

• globetrott's Profile Photo

Demel K&K Hofzuckerbaeckerei: Maybe the very best confectionary in Vienna

by globetrott Updated Aug 24, 2012

Demel is certainly the best confectionary in Vienna and on 1st floor (USA: 2nd floor) they even have a fine (and also really expensive) restaurant. When-ever you visit Hofburg, take a look at the always changing decorations in the windows of Demel as well, the distance to Hofburg is just about 100 meters !!

Favorite Dish: When you cannot afford their prices, you should at least have a look for their wonderfully decorated windows - normally all decorations are made of chocolate and sugar.
    Inside they have a wonderful cake-buffet, certainly the best variety of cakes in Austria and if you speak German, you will recognize, the staff is speaking the old language, spoken at the emperor's time :
    ...Haben schon gewählt ?
    ...Haben noch einen Wunsch ???
    "Sie" is always missing...It sounds really funny !!

• globetrott's Profile Photo

AUSTRIA: Bad Fischau: A Hundertwasser - restaurant south of Vienna

by globetrott Updated Aug 24, 2012

You will find quite a lot of places in Europe, where Friedensreich Hundertwasser was able to show his very special ideas about architecture.
    Bad Fischau is a small spa and also a restaurant along the highway A2, south of Vienna. Once there used to be an ugly restaurant and Friedensreich Hundertwasser was asked to decorate it a bit in his very own style. And that is what happened here: The ugly building with large windows and a lot of naked concrete dating back to the early 1950s looks nice and interesting all of a sudden thanks to Hundertwassers architecture.
    Unlike many other restaurants along the highways in Austria, this one is an italian restaurant, and you will be served by the waiters and compose your own salads in the salad-bar.
    Prices are average and the food was very good, fast and friendly service and always when I get there, its almost empty, maybe this place is simply much too close to Vienna, and drivers starting in Vienna dont think about stopping already after such a short driving-time.

Favorite Dish: I had a salad with parmesan cheese and fillet of pork.
    ------------------------------------------------

The only way to get to this restaurant is by car on the highway A2 and unfortunately you will be able to get there ONLY when driving southwards from Vienna, so there is NO entrance to this place, when you are driving back to Vienna on that same highway.
    There is a petrolstation as well and a large carpark and when-ever I get there I will find a lot of free parking-spaces and an almost empty restaurant. That way the service is almost as fast as in the selfservice restaurants in other places along the highways of Austria.

• Photography

THE FOO-KIN NOODLE BAR: FOO-KIN GOOD

by DAO Written Aug 20, 2012

Of course I ate here! How could I not? Well, it’s not actually a bar and they don’t do the other thing in their name either, but they do have good noodles. It’s an all you can eat Chinese buffet and there are some excellent dishes. Everything is hot and fresh. You can actually watch them cooking more in their open plan kitchen. Rice or noodles, meat or veggie, they have it. Wash it down with a nice cold pint of beer and you have a filling meal.

Enjoy!

OPENING HOURS:

M-F 12pm-2pm
    5pm-10pm
    SAT 5pm-10pm
    SUN 1pm-10pm

Please note: This is a BYO restaurant. So brink your own beer or bottle of wine from one of the local shops nearby.

• Singles

• Trekki's Profile Photo

Redibis (Bevagna): Maybe the best restaurant in Italy - Redibis

by Trekki Updated Aug 19, 2012

So how did I discover this maybe best restaurant of Italy or even Europe? I am grateful to British journalist Patricia Clough, who wrote the book Gebrauchsanweisung Umbrien in this special series of “operating instruction” book series of German Pieper Publishing. In one chapter she wrote about the Slow Food movement and mentions that Filippo Artioli , the young chef of Redibis in Bevagna, collects all he wants to use for the evening dishes in the surrounding meadows and forests. I was thrilled to see that Bevagna is not far away from where I wanted to base myself during the second half of my trip and as soon as I was there (in Poggio dei Pettirossi), I went to town to find Redibis. This wasn’t easy, since it is tucked away in a side street, but near Hotel L’Orto degli Angeli as I realised then.
    As usual in Italy, the earliest time to book a table is 8 p.m. I arrived early and was seated in the nice and cosy reception room (photo 2). Paolo, the waiter, brought me a glass of prosecco and the menu (in English) and explained me the possibilities: vegetable or meat menu or a la carte. As so often in excellent restaurants they “only” had a maximum of 5 selections per course, which means that everything is freshly made. After I had selected my choices, I was lead into the restaurant only to stand there with open mouth. It is one thing to read about this restaurant being located in a wing of the old Roman theatre (built by Emperor Trajanus in 1st century AD), but to see it with my own eyes was most amazing! My main photo does not do justice but maybe it gives a roungh idea. The room is following the half-round shape of the former colonnades and is very sparesely decorated. Only simple tables and chairs, a wine tray and a table with flowers are lined up along the walls. The kitchen is separated from the dining area only by a huge opening in the wall, so that we can watch the cooks at work. Good news for smokers: although there is a smoking ban in Italy as well, the huge fireplace has a small bench and smokers are allowed to perform their habit in there.

And now the dishes… Oh my, I still could easily fall into ectasies when I look at the photos and remember these…. Because Patricia Clough mentioned that saffron was recultivated near Perugia as part of the Slow Food movement, I have decided for a saffron dish as a starter (photo 3): it was called eggnogg with green asparagus and saffron, although it was not liquid. It melted on the tongue and again I could taste almost every ingredient. For the very first time I tasted how saffron should taste (so the “saffron” I had before back at home must have been some weird blend) and since then I also refused to follow the white asparagus hype in the area where I live. This tiny soft and tasty green asparagus just cannot be beaten! Next came my gnocchi, very freshly made and soo delicious and soft in their tomato and garlic sauce (photo 4). My main dish (photo 5) was again beef in this glorious Sagrantino (famous local red wine) with red onions of Cannara (another rescued species; Cannara is a small village north of Bevagna). Sagrantino sauce is popular to accompany meat in Umbria, but I found that the taste depends very much on how thick and heavy they prepare it. The thicker it was, the less good it tasted in my opinion. This one was very light (despite the dark colour), so my stomach didn’t have any problems afterward. Oh, and this little cream coloured something hidden behind the dill leaf is a tiny cake made of spelt. In between the dishes we all got little surprises from the kitchen.
    I didn’t finished with desert but simply with caffé. But next time I’ll chose of the very delicious looking options which they were showing us on a trolley.

Favorite Dish:
    Please make sure to read Redibis’ website. It was made with devotion not only for the restaurant, but also for the location, the history and the people of Redibis. My waiter gave me a leaflet with the story of the restaurant and it also told a little story of Stichus, a Roman actor of the past days, who gave a performance in this theatre. It was very moving to read this – I could almost hear applause and laughing while I was sitting in this former theatre colonnade. You can find this story also on the website (location -> Stichus).

All in all I paid 50 € for my meal, including a glass of Sagrantino wine, the caffè and tip.

English spoken and English menu available.

Update August 2011:
    In the meantime I dined here several times and each was a similar culinary delight. I had crema di caffè once, so pure and delicious that I even had tears in my eyes from sampling it :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Region: Umbria;
    nearest airport: Roma (Ciampino, CIA or Fiumicino, FCO) or Perugia (PEG).
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Location of Redibis, Bevagna, on Google Maps.

© Ingrid D., August 2008 (just in case, RickS or others come along and think they can steal texts).

FUNKY ASIA: SUPERCOOL IN LONDON

by DAO Written Aug 17, 2012

Stunning. Amazing. Wild. Fun. Eclectic.

This is an experience. You get a very interesting visual experience, exceptional food, devoted staff, and even the dishes (the dishes, not the food) are a sight to see. I was made to feel welcome and valued from the moment I walked in the door and into the multi-color interior. I had a nicely priced and iced (cold) Ashai beer as I settled into ordering my food. I ordered the tuna starter, the chicken salad and the Duck Breast Hanoi Style. My waiter casually suggested the xxx and made it sound like such a natural accompaniment that I took him up on the offer. Boy, was he right.

First came my tuna. Stunning to see, better to devour.

A word of caution: the Chef loves hot red chillies! You can pick them out, but don’t expect bland food here!

Then the salad and then my duck. This was served with Bok Choy and Jasmine Rice. Absolutely perfect!

I hope my pictures do this artful scene justice. Not only did it all look great – I left feeling well fed, well looked after and absolutely happy after a very bad day at work. This is a great place to get therapy.

I was fortunate enough to have booked a deal on the Top Table website. I had a great meal, an even better experience, and could fit a top meal into a business budget.

Rarely have I had such a dinning experience anywhere and this is one of the very best I have had in London in 30+ years.

If you do decide to experience Funky Asia for yourself – bring your camera. They are really proud of their décor and happy for you to snap away.

Europe Hotels

Palma de Mallorca Hotels
735 Reviews - 1882 Photos

Instant Answers: Europe

• Jan 28, 2014 at 12:45 PM

Looking for a light, yet satisfying meal on a sultry July night in Pau last year, we settled on' Au fil des rizieres', 1 Place Gramont, taking window seats. The spacious, air-conditioned interior was a pleasant surprise. I chose the 'Menu Bouddhiste'. It could have been a vegetable overload but the soup and the main dish differed in their spices and vegetables and calmed the stomach. Dessert was a medley of sweetmeats. As we ate, we watched, fascinated through the window as a couple set their radio on the wall below and began practising their version of the tango, moving in and out of the tree canopy, their music faintly audible. As the light faded, bats swooped above them. Service was attentive but discrete and the goodbyes seemed genuinely friendly. 4 main meals and 3 desserts cost only 65.80 euro. A magical evening. Rowing chick

• Jan 29, 2014 at 8:21 AM

Many thanks leics - as a complete VT novice, I had to make a start somewhere (even the bottom of the Europe travel guide!). As yet I have no pages set up and no clear idea of how to begin, so any gentle directive will be much appreciated.

• leics's Profile Photo
      Jan 29, 2014 at 10:29 AM

I'll send you a VT message. Look at 'Inbox' at the top of this or any page (when you're logged-in) and you'll see (1) when it's arrived. You're obviously an excellent writer so I do hope you'll make some travelpages and tips. :-)

• Oct 14, 2013 at 8:49 PM

We recently stayed in a fabulous cottage in Coly, Dordogne area of France. We had several wonderful meals at the local Bistro, La Table de Jean. You can meet them on Facebook.com/latabledejean Great food, friendly service and on the two or 3 evenings we visited live music. Highly recommended and very reasonably priced.

Europe Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Europe restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Europe sightseeing.
Map of Europe

Popular Countries in Europe

United Kingdom Restaurants  Italy Restaurants  France Restaurants  Spain Restaurants  Germany Restaurants  Greece Restaurants  Netherlands Restaurants  Portugal Restaurants  Ireland Restaurants  Belgium Restaurants  Switzerland Restaurants  Austria Restaurants  Sweden Restaurants  Croatia Restaurants  Poland Restaurants  Norway Restaurants  Russia Restaurants  Denmark Restaurants  Hungary Restaurants  Czech Republic Restaurants  Bulgaria Restaurants  Finland Restaurants  Romania Restaurants  Malta Restaurants  Cyprus Restaurants  Ukraine Restaurants  Slovenia Restaurants  FYR of Macedonia Restaurants  Iceland Restaurants  Bosnia and Herzegovina Restaurants  Republic of Serbia Restaurants  Lithuania Restaurants  Estonia Restaurants  Republic of Montenegro Restaurants  Albania Restaurants  Slovakia Restaurants  Latvia Restaurants  Luxembourg Restaurants  Gibraltar Restaurants  Monaco Restaurants  Belarus Restaurants  Moldova Restaurants  Vatican City Restaurants  Andorra Restaurants  Liechtenstein Restaurants  Svalbard Restaurants

More Countries in Europe

Europe Members Meetings

May 01, 2014
VT@Budapest
May 03, 2014
VT@Berlin
May 13, 2014
Gwened is in town again!
May 20, 2014