Bran Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Bran

• tpk2's Profile Photo

Taverna Lupilor: The best restaurant in town

by tpk2 Updated Apr 25, 2008

The food, wine and prices in this place were decent, but the service horrendous. Or how would you like a waiter saying "Give me your credit card!" after the meal. Bad service is nothing new in a Romanian restaurant (we actually didn't experience anything else), but still..

On the scale of of Bran restaurants, though, I can recommend this place.

Favorite Dish: Dracula's steak was bloo.., good I mean.

• Wine Tasting

• adema29's Profile Photo

Taverna Lupilor: The best in Bran

by adema29 Written Jul 18, 2007

Taverna Lupilor

Situated at the entrance in Bran,not far from the Castle, the restaurant offers excelent food, very good service and not at last a very nice ambient. Wherever you decide to eat, outside or inside, you will enjoy your meal from all points of view.
    We visited it many times and we can say that all the dishes we tryed were delicious.

• Bombonel's Profile Photo

Inside The Villagers Houses: Don't Miss Mamaliga With Sarmale

by Bombonel Written Jul 24, 2003

Romanian sausages

I bet you've never lived in such conditions like here. The people from here are very friendly and serve you with anything they have. They clean for you and even cook if you want ! If so, you'll most likely eat forc-meat rolls in cabbage (SARMALE - see the recipe in my frontpage) and hominy! This are the Romanian national foods. Before you eat, they'll shore serve you with plum brandy. After just a small glass you'll be "out of this world", because is very strong - about 60 grades. It is made of plums, apples ore pears. Just taste it!!! :)

Favorite Dish: I like very much the Romanian food. I can't say that the Italian food (pizza or spaghetti), the Chinese food or the Greek food isn't good, but my favourite is the Romanian food. I'm shore that you've never eat hominy with forc-meat rolls in cabbage, bean with sausage, bread pudding or stew like here in Romania. Try them and you will fall in love with the Romanian food. It's a certain thing !!!

• Eco-Tourism
    • Farm Stay

Instant Answers: Bran

Comments

Bran Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Bran restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Bran sightseeing.