Cimpina Off The Beaten Path

Oak trees
    The forest

Most Recent Off The Beaten Path in Cimpina

• adema29's Profile Photo

Campina-Biking around on the hills

by adema29 Updated Nov 29, 2009

I use to go with my friends on some crazy trips with bicycles on the hills around Campina... this is what you call adrenaline :)
    You can just enjoy the views...for free.

PS. Please don't ask for helmet... we have no clues about what is HSE meaning but we love the wind blowing through our hair ;)

We are there too:) Landscape This is the top of the hill My friends

• adema29's Profile Photo

Campina- Go for a walk to the "Cherry's Fountain"

by adema29 Updated Sep 15, 2007

All the people from Campina love that place. There, most of them met the first girl and the old trees there are still remembering about their love... Even now the people are going there to meet old colleagues or old friends or simply to play a football match in the same teams as twenty years ago...
    From my personal point of view (I would like to remind you that I am living here from 1998 only) the place could be a little bit better preserved and cleaned.
    If you will choose to go there before the weekends you can have the opportunity to find a better place than on Mondays…

Trees ...and the sky above us The place can still breath... green View over the Prahova's Valley The past an d the peace is still present here

• adema29's Profile Photo

Campina-If it's spring time... go to the forest

by adema29 Updated Nov 29, 2009

I use to go with my son Codrut to the forest for the "after lunch sleep :)". This is what we use to dream there... I hope you'll love it.

Oak trees The forest Looking to the top I'm a small small boy in that small small World... Growing as a tree...with a tree

• adema29's Profile Photo

Campina and surroundings-with my bicycle again

by adema29 Written Sep 15, 2007

I had a trip to Brebu...Please enjoy the peace of that place. Lake, hills, forests, pastures and ... the old style of life is still there, ready for you.

Brebu's lake The pasture The green in Brebu...near Campina

Instant Answers: Cimpina

Comments

Cimpina Off The Beaten Path

Reviews and photos of Cimpina off the beaten path posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Cimpina sightseeing.