Cimpina Restaurants

• Restaurants
    interior

Most Recent Restaurants in Cimpina

• adema29's Profile Photo

Oscar Restaurant: Campina-I had a bad experience here once..

by adema29 Updated Dec 22, 2011

This is the restaurant

The restaurant is placed in a very good area, near to "Fantana cu ciresi" (Cheery's Fountain). The building is new and very nice looking but... I had a very bad experience there and for me a visit was enough to say... "I will never go back".

Icame back as the city is small and I found out that they are now making "the best pizza" in the city... for sure not the best in the world >:)

Favorite Dish: The food was cold and late and bad done... The music was stupid the service not able to cover the problems... I feel sorry for the nice arrangements and the beautiful view over the Muscel Plateau...

"La Lac" (By the Lake): Campina-Nice position and a good fame

by adema29 Updated Jul 4, 2009

The position on the lake is making from the restaurant a nice place to go. actually this is the best position for a restaurant in Campina.
    I have not tried yet the food there but my friends recommend it as a good one. When I will try it I will up-date for sure the information :)

• adema29's Profile Photo

Casa Augsburg: It is always a pleasure to go for lunch here

by adema29 Updated Sep 12, 2007

interior

The restaurant is offering exactly what we are expecting from a good restaurant. Fresh and well prepared food in a good ambiance and a quality service.

Favorite Dish: Everything you eat will make you happy. I would reccomend you the romanian food... again... And...you must try their Tiramisu :)

• josephescu's Profile Photo

unknown: if you need an espresso....

by josephescu Written Aug 6, 2006

standard italian espresso, nothing fancy. good to strech legs for a while, before continuing.
    There is a restaurant nearby, but it did not inspire me from the outside.

I preffered eating in a fast food somewhere towards the vegetables market, opposite the bank building.

Club As: Campina-Good food and good service too

by adema29 Updated Sep 12, 2007

The Club As

I have been there few times and I couldn't find any reason to complain.

Favorite Dish: The traditional romanian food.

Instant Answers: Cimpina

Comments

Cimpina Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Cimpina restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Cimpina sightseeing.