Taking the tram
Beware, traveller, when you take the tram not to carry large bags, backpakcs or suitcases with you unless you have made sure to validate a ticket for every large bag you carry along with you. Ticket inspectors, mostly of them Gypsies will much enjoy making you pay a senseless fine
traps on the roads
- the roads in Romania are in general in a bad shape , so we can say that there are some traps on the roads for tourists if you are coming to Romania(Oradea) by car.
Unique Suggestions: - come with a Range Rover or something like this
- or chouse a road that is not so bad, ask the local people..
Fun Alternatives: - hitchhiking
- Business Travel
- Budget Travel
- Study Abroad
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates