Bistrita Things to Do
- The Gothic Cathedral and its 75-meters (246 ft.)steeple overlooking the city. The construction was started in 1470 and lasted almost 100 years (until 1564)
- the 13th century Church
- "Sugalete" – commercial archway store
- The silversmith’s House erected in the XVI-th century
- The old fortress walls and the Cooper’s Tower - one of the city's defense towers
28 Codrisor Street, Bistrita, Romania
Good for: Business
80 Calea Moldovei Bistrita Romania 80 Calea Moldov
2 Piata Petru Rares Bistrita Romania 2 Piata Petru
Piata Petru Rares Nr.2, Bistrita, RO
4 Piata Petru Rares Bistrita Romania 4 Piata Petru
Castelano has a big, modern terace, but more interesting is the restaurant, with somptuouse tables and chairs, and walls covered with paintings.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Discount Hotel Rooms
- Priceline.com More Ways to Save on Hotels. Save up to 50% on Top Brands.