Iasi Favorites

Most Recent Favorites in Iasi

• kek4la's Profile Photo

Iasi University

by kek4la Written Feb 11, 2005

Fondest memory: Many historical buildings and parks are located on Copou Hill: Copou Park, the Botancial Garden and the University Campus.
    Seen in the image is the main building of the University, which was recently renovated, at least on the exterior. It sits on the main boulevard that climbs the hill.

• Study Abroad

• Roxana_Const's Profile Photo

When I will visit my native...

by Roxana_Const Written Aug 26, 2002

Favorite thing: When I will visit my native town Iasi I must go visit the place where I was born: Pacurari Street.I also must go see my school and my frineds from first grade.I want to take a walk in Copou park and botanical gardens,to go eat rottiserie chiken with garlic souce and polenta and visit my father.

Fondest memory: Fondest memory...hmm....I have so many and it is so hard to make a choice.Maybe My grand pearnts house and my life there from 1 to 10 yers old...when I left Iasi for another location.

• leal38rom's Profile Photo

In this town you will have the...

by leal38rom Written Aug 25, 2002

Favorite thing: In this town you will have the pleasure of discovering a beautiful old monastery called 'Trei Ierarhi' (Three Hierarchs). Here was printed the first book in Romanian (in the 17th century)! Many tourists are amazed by its outside walls looking as a stone embroidery. It is something unique in the Eastern part of Europe (and perhaps in the world).

• leal38rom's Profile Photo

It is hard to explain the...

by leal38rom Updated Aug 25, 2002

Favorite thing: It is hard to explain the specific atmosphere of this old city but if you want to 'taste' it. . . you must visit Copou Hill and its beautiful gardens.

Instant Answers: Iasi

Comments

Iasi Favorites

Reviews and photos of Iasi favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Iasi sightseeing.