Medias Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Medias

• mirchica's Profile Photo

Han Greweln: Above the city

by mirchica Written Nov 27, 2012

What brought us to that restaurant was my colleague from Medias. She actually wanted to bring us to the nearby restaurant but it was closed under construction. Both of them are located in the beautiful park Tineretului which is located above the city. My colleague told me that it's very nice in summertime.
    Anyway, we entered Han Greweln, where there is also a hotel part and its owners are again the ones from Dafora Tourism - hotel Traube, hotel Binder Bubu in Medias and Sighisoara and few more restaurants. Knowing the good food from the other hotels I supposed this one would be also nice but...
    First I ordered a lemonade, here is the time to say that lemonade is very very good in Romania, but only if it's real - this one was some kind of chemistry.
    Then most of the people took a beef chorba (soup without noodles) with vegetables but I ordered chicken soup as I wanted to be more dense. What I receive was broth with noodles, literally - only broth with noodles, no meat, no vegetables. When I asked the waiter he told me that they boil the chicken, then they take it away! And this was the soup...besides we order some patatoes that never came.
    I'm not going to visit it again, don't do it too.

• mirchica's Profile Photo

Restaurant Frattoria Roma: Mediterranean restaurant

by mirchica Written Aug 31, 2012

It’s a nice place in the center of the city that offers variable kitchen. Mainly the clientele is mostly of young people. I tried Mediterrian salad with all kind of fresh vegetables and for the salad and 2 drinks we paid only 21 lei ( 5 EUR) – pretty nice prices. I cannot tell you much more about this place as we were talking so much that I missed what was around me.

Instant Answers: Medias

Comments

Medias Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Medias restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Medias sightseeing.