Open spaces, Bucharest

4 out of 5 stars 4 Stars - 5 Reviews

• PolyAna's Profile Photo

Street vendors and Restaurants: Don't miss the amazing MICI!!

by PolyAna Written May 24, 2004

I know it's a little scary eating from street vendors, but trust me when I say that when it comes to mici, they're like sausages but without the skin holding the meat in, they are the best when ordered from street vendors. Have them with mustard and beer they're amazing!!!

• gosiaPL's Profile Photo

MANUC's INN: The Old Inn ambience

by gosiaPL Updated Apr 30, 2004

Manuc's courtyard

I can't give much info about this place as a restaurant - I only sat at one of the tables in the courtyard for a beer.
    I can recommend the beer though! ;-)
    Why drink Heineken or Carlsberg when you can taste the nice Romanian Ursus at 30,000 leu (less than $1) for half a litre of draft beer?

Go there at least for a drink so you can admire the lovely galleries in the courtyard (read about it in my Must Sees). However, I must say the plastic tables and chairs spoil the feeling - the place could do with good old wooden benches!

• Mr_Furious's Profile Photo

Springtime: Springtime

by Mr_Furious Written Sep 8, 2002

if you like fast food as much as me you will love thois place!!

Favorite Dish: Springtime is romanian fast food chain. The kebabs served here are a bit so-so (still edible though) but the salad bar is delicious!! I always ate a kebab (35000Lei, 1euro) with a salad (25000Lei, 1 euro) and washed it all away with a beer (Ursus) (35000Lei, 1 euro).

• mvtouring's Profile Photo

roadside restaurants: Roadside restaurants

by mvtouring Written Jan 21, 2007

When you travel thru Romania you will find between villages these roadside restaurants. In the bottom is the restaurant area and usually on top of that are rooms that you can rent.

• frankcanfly's Profile Photo

Open spaces: Street Food

by frankcanfly Written Oct 9, 2006

I got hungry as I was walking around, and found a delicious Gyro at a little cafe near the Romanian Opera house. Yummy and spicy!!

Instant Answers: Bucharest