orientation of the city and nice pictures.
1 presei / press
2 muzeul stului / village museum
3 piata arcul de triumf / arc triomf square
4 piata victoriei square
5 piata revolutiei
6 cec / oldest bank?
7 palatul parlamentului
8 piata unirii
9 piata universitatii ( stop is at the hospital spitalul coltea)
10 piata romana
11 piata victorliei
12 piata charles de gaulle
13 parc herastrau
14 muzeul satuliu
tickets adult 25 lei
kids till 7 free
kids 7 to 14 10 lei
From august 2011 Bucharest has its first Bus tour line, a hop on hop off tourist bus with 14 stops that covers the most of the attraction points.
The lenght of the whole tour is 50 minutes.
The price for a 24hours ticket is RON 25 (cca EUR 6) for an adult, RON 10 (cca EUR 2,5) for children 7-14 years old and free for children under 7. Ticket is bought on board the bus.
The stops are:
1. Free Press House Plaza
2. Village Museum
3. Triumphal Arch
4. Museum of The Romanian Peasant / Natural History Museum / National Geology Museum
5. Romanian Athenaeum / Cretulescu Church / The former Royal Palace (National Art Museum)
6. National Museum of Romanian History / CEC Palace /
7. Parliament Palace
8. Mitropoly / Orthodox Cathedral
9. Bucharest City Museum
10. Museum of Romanian Literature
11. Victoria Palace (Romanian Government)
12. Charles de Gaulle Plaza
13. Herastrau Park
14. Village Museum