Propaganda, Moscow

7, Bolshoy Zlatoustinskiy pereulok

Know about this? Rate It!

by Vea
    by Flura
    by Flura
  • pretty33555's Profile Photo

Propaganda: Crowdy, crowdy..

by pretty33555 Updated Apr 4, 2011

I've been there once. Not bad, not bad:) with good public.But it's crowdy and it's very hard to clear the way to the bar. At midnight they take away all tables to clear the place for a dancefloor and I can't say that it's very convenient. Music in house style. It's nice in the beginnig but I couldn't take it anymore and at about 2am we headed to another club.
    We payed 100 rubles for entrance

Dress Code: none within certain terms:)

• Vea's Profile Photo

Propaganda: There r sooo mny differend...

by Vea Updated Apr 4, 2011

There are sooo many different clubs, pubs and places you can go during nights...for different taste
    if u'll be in Moscow and u r young go to Propaganda club or Territoriya...very nice places with good music (house, drum'n bass, ambient etc) or go to Hippopotam - r&b, soul, rap and world music...very nice people and atmosphere there.

• Flura's Profile Photo

Propaganda Night Club: Propaganda Night Club

by Flura Written Aug 26, 2002

An unique friendly atmosphere. People in these places love to dance and to communicate. You will meet an interesting people and perfect music. No banditos, no drunk faces, no meat markets. The special day is Thursday.

Dress Code: Smart casual. Freaks are welcome.

• strader's Profile Photo

PROPAGANDA: PROPAGANDA

by strader Written Aug 26, 2002

Just the coolest nightclub that I went to while I was in Moscow. I kept trying other places, but I came back here again and again. Never failed to please. Be prepared to stay up until 6am, if you can hack it.

Dress Code: Dress like you mean it. Russians don't put up with shoddy dressing. I don't think they'll let you in if you wear bad shoes. Face control also as I recall.

Instant Answers: Moscow