Khabarovsk Favorites

Most Recent Favorites in Khabarovsk

• filip007's Profile Photo

A waterfront walk

by filip007 Written Oct 21, 2007

Waterfront seen from promontory tower

Favorite thing: The waterfront walk to the north is a really pleasant way how to spend a nice sunny afternoon. On southern end, you will find stalls and cafes under tents, a beach for sunbathing and you can walk up to 2km one way.

With a little imagination, you could think you are at the sea shore...

• tini58de's Profile Photo

Helpful links

by tini58de Updated Dec 24, 2006

markethall in Khabarovsk

Favorite thing: To give you some more information, here is a list of helpful links:

- Wikipedia's Khabarovsk
    - Travel East Russia
    - Khabarovsk by The Free Dictionary

Fondest memory: Visiting a market hall was such a wonderful experience (once again)! The vendors were all so friendly and I had such a great time trying to find out, what they were selling!!! My all time favourite of Siberia is salad made of fern tips - and they had it right there!!!

• I was there in Khabarovsk not...

by Jenny48 Written Aug 24, 2002

Favorite thing: I was there in Khabarovsk not for pleasure strictly for working,which involved singing. I gave 3concerts there April of 95,and November of 95 they asked if I would come back tour six cities. Oh, yes, I do remember purchasing amber and silver at this sort of secluded building and boy wasn't it fascinating. I do remeber having wonderful hotel accomodations at an Amytheist Hotel there is Khvabarovsk. The food there was absolutely fab.

Fondest memory: My fondest memory were the people, they were very generous,and aslo very appreciative. I remember being a special guest at one of the conservatories(music) and I heard many aspiring singers of great quality,and they treated me like a real celebrity. I was greatly moved by the talent of the young singers.

• filip007's Profile Photo

Walking in the center

by filip007 Written Oct 20, 2007

Art Nouveau buildings

Favorite thing: Taking the street Muravyova Amurskogo, you will find many 19th century brick houses and some Art Nouveau buildings tucked into it.

• Architecture

• Skripa's Profile Photo

Russian Dacha

by Skripa Updated Jan 23, 2004

Favorite thing: Me and my friend are having som fun on a dacha. Swimming in a pool, plaming flowers, walking in a forest and playing with a little cow.

Instant Answers: Khabarovsk

Comments

Khabarovsk Favorites

Reviews and photos of Khabarovsk favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Khabarovsk sightseeing.