Anapa Warnings and Dangers

Most Recent Warnings and Dangers in Anapa

• Lighthouseman's Profile Photo

Traveling by car

by Lighthouseman Written Oct 8, 2005

If you travel by car to Anapa do not pick up unknown people. This might be so dangerous.
    Keep your money and documents always with you (the better on your belt) and do not leave them in your car when you get out of your car. Always close all the doors of your car when you driving. At gas station close the doors too.
    I would like to tell you a story. My wife and I stopped in gas station and went to pay for gas. I left the bag with a little amount of money on backseat of the car. Then I close all the doors of my car. My wife was in the car. Two Armenian people came to her. They asked her about something and went to their car. When I filled a tank and opened the doors, one Armenian man came to me and asked about the way to the city. I explain him the road and we drove out from gas station. After several meters of our way we saw that right back door of our car was slightly opened and the bag disapeared. We came back to the station but found nothing.
    In conclusion, I would like to say, do not speak with unknown people, especially Caucasians. Do not stop at "LUKOIL" gas stations, they aren't safe.

• lorgnierl's Profile Photo

Rapan

by lorgnierl Written Jan 22, 2006

asiatic shell which come with boats , colonize the back sea and detroy the eco system
    good meal to eat, but danger for underwater life

• Diving and Snorkeling

Instant Answers: Anapa

Comments

Anapa Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Anapa warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Anapa sightseeing.