Vyborg Shopping

• Shopping
  • Shopping
    by Askla
    The old city crest above the entrance.

Best Rated Shopping in Vyborg

• Sininen's Profile Photo

Market in Vyborg: BUY THIS!

by Sininen Written Apr 1, 2006

We were not out of the bus yet when the vendors arrived and each of them made their best to sell us something. It was really annoying. I know that they have to make their living but if I want to buy something this is not the way to do it. I need my peace and want to look at thinks and then make up my mind. I know that busloads of Finns travel to Vyborg to buy cheap pirate things, which I think is so sad. I am against buying pirate things, though in the past I've bought some CD's. Anyway we went to the market building and had a tour there. It was a colourful place and nice to make a little stroll there, though I would not travel all that way to do some shopping.

• Photography
    • Disabilities

• Askla's Profile Photo

Indoor market.: Shop till you drop - well, not exactly...

by Askla Updated Jul 23, 2015

It was interesting to go inside the indoor market, Rynok in Russian.It is located at the old town Square, Rynochnaya ploshad, and was built in 1904 - 06.
    You can find a great variety of goods inside, from food stuff to clothing, touristy souvenirs and lamps to shoes, flowers, small torches, hunters and fishermen's equipment. Nice to stroll around once or twice but you will all the time be asked to buy something.
    The market closes at 18.00.
    I provide the market's homepage, but it is in a Russian version only.

The old city crest above the entrance.

Instant Answers: Vyborg

Comments

Vyborg Shopping

Reviews and photos of Vyborg shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Vyborg sightseeing.