Pskov Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Pskov

Primostie Restaurant: Golden Embankment of Pskov

by Kuznetsov_Sergey Written Jun 11, 2015

Restaurant "Primostie" is on the Golden Embankment of Pskov and may be selected for a romantic dinner. We did this last farewell evening with the wonderful city of Pskov. It is delicious and relatively inexpensive in a pleasant environment and the Pskov Krom can be seen from the windows.

You can watch my 1 min 42 sec Video Pskov Primostie Restaurant out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.

You can watch my 3 min 58 sec Video Pskov Primostie Restaurant photos out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.

Primostie Restaurant Primostie Restaurant Primostie Restaurant Primostie Restaurant Primostie Restaurant

Pozharka: Across the Pskov Krom

by Kuznetsov_Sergey Written Jun 11, 2015

A great place across the Pskov Krom on the opposite bank of the Pskova River caught our attention and we decided to dine in the restaurant "Pozharka". And we did not make a mistake! It was delicious and nice!

You can watch my 1 min 42 sec Video Pskov Pozharka Restaurant out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.

You can watch my 3 min 58 sec Video Pskov Pozharka Restaurant photos out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.

Pozharka Pozharka Pozharka Pozharka Pozharka

Cafe "Izba": Best view at the Kremlin

by Kuznetsov_Sergey Written Jun 11, 2015

Cafe "Izba" on the opposite the Pskov Kremlin bank of the Velikaya River offers perhaps the best view at the Kremlin, the River and the Olga’s bridge. Its menu is rather modest. But pancakes seemed to me delicious. Nearby is the Olginskaya Chapel. Somewhere here there was a meeting of the Kiev Prince Igor and his future wife and Princess Olga. Well I thought about it, sitting on a wooden bench at a wooden table in a decorated in old Russian style Cafe "Izba"/

You can watch my 2 min 37 sec Video Along Pskov by car part 2 out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.

Cafe Cafe Cafe Cafe Cafe

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo

no name: Cafe in the very centre

by Kuznetsov_Sergey Written Jun 11, 2015

If you are hungry and you have to eat fast and cheap to re-continue the tour along the city, I recommend this cafe in the center of Pskov in the Lenin Square.
    You can watch my 2 min 44 sec Video Along Pskov by car out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.

Cafe in the very centre

SUNDUK: Nice athmosphere

by Suuz Updated Apr 4, 2011

This is a restaurant, bar and club. It has very long opening hours, so you just might want to hop in for a cold beer, breakfast or a dinner or a hot coffee.The kitchen does not look too clean, but that is ther same in all of Russia.

Favorite Dish: Try the nice healthy salads with other zakuski.

• Suuz's Profile Photo

Kakhanovsky bulvar: our dear pizza place

by Suuz Written Jan 2, 2005

By me and my friends lovingly reffered to as "the pizza place", is cheap! It's a kind of buffet, you'll have a problem if you don't speak russian. So this restaurant is good for you if you can read a little bit of russian.They have nice salads, soups, pizza's and some other dishes. The desserts are also sweet! The service is Russian, if you know what I mean! The prices are rather low. Upstairs there's a chic restaurant, but nobody ever goes there.

Favorite Dish: PIZZA and CAKE

Rus: the most expensive

by Suuz Written Jan 2, 2005

This the most expensive restaurant in town. It also has a good reputation. There's a club a bar and a restaurant.

But if you ask me... The service is rather bad and inside it's dark. The food is okay, but I prefer other restaurants in town. But stil it has a very nice location. It is located in the old walls of the Kremlin and has a nice view over the Velikaya River.

Favorite Dish: It has a huge menu, also available in English. I suggest that you try none European food, nice you can eat that in Europe!

• Suuz's Profile Photo

Evropeskaya: The best in town!

by Suuz Written Jan 2, 2005

This restaurant is really nice. The food is very good and there is often live music, the band even sometimes plays european music! Sometimes there are receptions such as a wedding party, but other guests are allowed inside, just enjoy how russians celebrate life! Leave you coat at the clerk and go in. What a paradise!

Favorite Dish: I don't have a favourite dish, but whilst you are in Pskov you might want to try the local fish speciality, sudak.

• blanter's Profile Photo

Kafe Cheburechnaya: No title

by blanter Written Sep 27, 2003

I have just followed the Lonely Planet tip and went for lunch to the Kafe Cheburechnaya, Oktyabrsky 10. It is conveniently located, and has good quality Georgian food, although it can be crouded and not everything which is in the menu you can actually order.

• Pablos_new's Profile Photo

"Mustang": Merry Place...

by Pablos_new Updated Sep 27, 2004

Nice place to stop for a while. Though it seems to me a llittle bit noisy. May be because of that funny clowns with importunate service ;)))

Clowns...

Instant Answers: Pskov

Comments

Pskov Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Pskov restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Pskov sightseeing.